My Few Goodies

ya_boi_j

**** im jealous bro. Seriously good for you. Im trying to get an authentic signed helmet as we speak. Other than that my authentic collection is lacking. Gotta start somewhere tho i guess.

I'm trying to get my hands on another julio game worn rookie card. I'm gonna have to hit the road this Friday when I get off. I have another rug that my mom bought me for Christmas. I'm about to upload it to my library in a second

I'm a HUGE card collector. My pride and joy being a Michael Turner autograph jersey card numbered one out of one. Pulled it out of a Topps box set a couple of years ago and literally **** myself.

man I wish I could get that lucky to get an autographed card. Only one I managed to get was a freaking Chris chambers autographed jersey card lol. I had to do some soul searching for these cards and it was well worth it. And autograph will seal the deal

• 1 month later...

I hate bumping up old threads as much as the next guy, but I had to share this. Bought a discounted box of Panini football cards at my local shop for 40 bucks this evening. Wasn't expecting anything whatsoever, and pulled this out. The guy working said he could probably get 200 out of it, but I'm gonna hold onto it for awhile. A great day indeed!

34825us.jpg

Naw , that is pretty cool. Bump away.

Shout out to dardan for hooking me up

th_20130126_190017.jpg?t=1359244975

The good ol White Flag of surrender that we waved in the second haff.

I asked Jay who came up with that.

He replied that it was sure as heII not him.

Towell should have been Red with White Black priniting.

Same cost, same amount of colors to print.

One of the Biggest F'k ups I have ever seen!

I hate bumping up old threads as much as the next guy, but I had to share this. Bought a discounted box of Panini football cards at my local shop for 40 bucks this evening. Wasn't expecting anything whatsoever, and pulled this out. The guy working said he could probably get 200 out of it, but I'm gonna hold onto it for awhile. A great day indeed!

34825us.jpg

you came out pretty good on that deal. I ended up with about 8 game worn jersey cards. I asked tandy if she would grab me some autographs during training camp. Hopefully she is still up for it :)

34825us.jpg

Ha, eff the niners.

• 4 weeks later...

The good ol White Flag of surrender that we waved in the second haff.

I asked Jay who came up with that.

He replied that it was sure as heII not him.

Towell should have been Red with White Black priniting.

Same cost, same amount of colors to print.

One of the Biggest F'k ups I have ever seen!

Pretty sure the flags didn't affect the outcome.