Inside The Nfl

ramar

On the latest Inside the NFL, Smitty sounded like he was lost in space at one point, stammering for something to say. Sorry guys, he ain't got it. This guy will never lead the Falcons to a Super Bowl. The birds got every, break, bounce and call this year and they still couldn't do it. Sad.

One golden rule I have always followed on this message board:

I never, never take serious any poster who has less than 20 posts and is viciously slamming the team or someone associated with it.

Always is suspicious and it more than likely an inbred fan from a rival team.

**** off loser.

On the latest Inside the NFL, Smitty sounded like he was lost in space at one point, stammering for something to say. Sorry guys, he ain't got it. This guy will never lead the Falcons to a Super Bowl. The birds got every, break, bounce and call this year and they still couldn't do it. Sad.

So he stammered for loss of words and that's why we lost and he's the winningest coach in the nfl for the past 5 yrs and best ever record for the falcons...lets see here...fire him .....YAWN

I heard it made I look very 'video-game' like?

Yeah it's a hit or miss I guess. It takes a few minutes getting used to but it I liked it. But if you're tryin' to see it in theaters and don't wanna spend an extra five bucks for something you're not sure about then just see the regular one. I was just really curious myself.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

So he stammered for loss of words and that's why we lost and he's the winningest coach in the nfl for the past 5 yrs and best ever record for the falcons...lets see here...fire him .....YAWN

Winningest coach? So what? One playoff win barely. Time will tell. And it won't be pretty. And I had to re- register this screen name, that's why so few posts. But your off subject replies are interesting. It reminds one of something little twelve year old girls would do.

Winningest coach? So what? One playoff win barely. Time will tell. And it won't be pretty. And I had to re- register this screen name, that's why so few posts. But your off subject replies are interesting. It reminds one of something little twelve year old girls would do.

No one cares about your life history. Tell it to Oprah.

Twelve year old girls pull stoopid sh*t out of the air and post it hoping to get a rise out of others on message boards. Thanks for playing, troll.

How is it that it takes some posters 100 posts before they can make a thread while others can make a thread without almost any posts?

Is there some kind way around the rule or something?

It must have been something else with a different user name.

If you are going to make statements like this. Bring facts with your statements. that does help your argument. FYI.

If you are going to make statements like this. Bring facts with your statements. that does help your argument. FYI.

One skin of his teeth playoff win in five years. Is that enough fact for you? And if they imposed an IQ requirement, about 3/4 of this delusional board would be banned. Have a nice night.

How is it that it takes some posters 100 posts before they can make a thread while others can make a thread without almost any posts?

Is there some kind way around the rule or something?

Yeah I didn't think about that until you mentioned it. I couldn't start threads until I made 100 posts...The rule makes sense because it would keep the board clean of troll topics (except from the dedicated ones with hundreds of posts like Swift and H#1Pick), but then these a sshats find a way around it somehow...

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

One skin of his teeth playoff win in five years. Is that enough fact for you? And if they imposed an IQ requirement, about 3/4 of this delusional board would be banned. Have a nice night.

Oh lawd..I thought this was how was your last hit on the crack pipe message board<<<<leaving laugh.png

1 win and 5 yards short of a Super Bowl. 10+ wins in 4 of his 5 seasons. 4 of five years in the playoffs. 2 of those 5 division champs. Things are looking brighter everyday as a Falcon fan under this GM and coach.