Mock Draft V2

HEIST

1. Datone Jones DE/DT UCLA - My favorite prospect in the draft. Nonstop motor and he's only getting better. Absolutely destroying OLmen at the senior bowl this weekend.

2. Chase Thomas OLB Stanford - This is a Dimitroff guy, team captain and leader. Also a local talent. The Falcons have already expressed interest in him. Just a really great SAM prospect. One of the better pass rushers too.

3. Brandon Williams NT MSS- There are tons of DT prospects in this draft, so pending his combine performance, he should still be here.. Big guy with great quickness. Just the fat guy we need in the middle.

4. Andre Ellington RB Clemson - Gilislees's stock is rising along with a few other RBs. Then you have studs like Ball and Lacy being a given. A bit of a reach here, but I think he survives until here.

4. Gavin Escobar TE SDSU - Tony G lite. A lot of people here like him. He lasts here because this TE class is pretty weak.

5. B.W Webb CB W&M - A ball-hawk from a small school. His stock is rising after the Senior Bowl.

6. Ace Sanders WR/PR USC - You all know this guy lol. Dangerous PR. Again, loads of WRs rising. This guy is mainly a PR, so that will also hurt his stock. This is a dream draft afterall.

7. Bpa

Edited by HEI5T

That's why it's a dream draft! But seriously, teams draft for need, not player rankings (Irvin being taken in the first last year). Rankings are only there to make mock drafts more reasonable imho.

To be honest, not taking a TE was a huge gaffe on my part, I'll edit this.

Edited by HEI5T

That's why it's a dream draft! But seriously, teams draft for need, not player rankings (Irvin being taken in the first last year). Rankings are only there to make mock drafts more reasonable imho.

To be honest, not taking a TE was a huge gaffe on my part, I'll edit this.

idk if faurias stock is dead, he had like 46 catches with 12 tds this year. obviously knows how to score for a big guy.

1. Datone Jones DE/DT UCLA - My favorite prospect in the draft. Nonstop motor and he's only getting better. Absolutely destroying OLmen at the senior bowl this weekend.

2. Chase Thomas OLB Stanford - This is a Dimitroff guy, team captain and leader. Also a local talent. The Falcons have already expressed interest in him. Just a really great SAM prospect. One of the better pass rushers too.

3. Brandon Williams NT MSS- There are tons of DT prospects in this draft, so pending his combine performance, he should still be here.. Big guy with great quickness. Just the fat guy we need in the middle.

4. Andre Ellington RB Clemson - Gilislees's stock is rising along with a few other RBs. Then you have studs like Ball and Lacy being a given. A bit of a reach here, but I think he survives until here.

4. Gavin Escobar TE SDSU - Tony G lite. A lot of people here like him. He lasts here because this TE class is pretty weak.

5. B.W Webb CB W&M - A ball-hawk from a small school. His stock is rising after the Senior Bowl.

6. Ace Sanders WR/PR USC - You all know this guy lol. Dangerous PR. Again, loads of WRs rising. This guy is mainly a PR, so that will also hurt his stock. This is a dream draft afterall.

7. Bpa

Loved the picks, especially Chase Thomas....until you got to Andre Ellington. I think he is a pretty good talent, but is so similar to JR that I can't see him as a Falcon. Too small and not enough power (relatively speaking) to be an every down back, and too similar in ability, size, and running style with Rogers to be a change of pace.

Well you have to account for us having Snelling too. We're also getting Bradie Ewing back which is hopefully huge. IDK, when I look at Quizz I don't see a speed guy. He's quick, but he doesn't strike me as the type of runner that could break a long one at any moment like Chris Johnson. Just my opinion though.

I don't want to make a new thread, but how would you guys feel about this draft

1. Alex Okafor DE Texas

2. Travis Frederick C/G Wisconsin

3. Brandon Williams NT/DT MSS

4. Gerald Hodges OLB Penn State

4. Gavin Escobar TE SDSU

5. Sanders Commings CB UGA

6. Miguel Maysonet RB Stony Brook

7. Marcus Davis WR Virginia Tech

I don't want to make a new thread, but how would you guys feel about this draft

1. Alex Okafor DE Texas

2. Travis Frederick C/G Wisconsin

3. Brandon Williams NT/DT MSS

4. Gerald Hodges OLB Penn State

4. Gavin Escobar TE SDSU

5. Sanders Commings CB UGA

6. Miguel Maysonet RB Stony Brook

7. Marcus Davis WR Virginia Tech

1st one was better.

If your going for a WRer go with the quickest Marquise Goodwin there isn't any DB that can run with this guy.

Leave O-Lineman alone I think we have got enough on the roster.Escobar and Ellington would be very good picks for us both have big play ability.

1st one was better.

If your going for a WRer go with the quickest Marquise Goodwin there isn't any DB that can run with this guy.

Leave O-Lineman alone I think we have got enough on the roster.Escobar and Ellington would be very good picks for us both have big play ability.

I understand, just wanted to put something different out there. A lot of mocks around here are comprised of the same players.