Congrats Smitty

TheFalconRises

Yep he's a **** of a coach. Ill admit I don't always like his choices but that's any coach. Our team has improved every year since he came here (minus Mattys sophomore slump)

Team would still have been ok in '09 had we not suffered a huge number of injuries. We were missing key starters in a number of games. And even then Smitty strung together the first B2B winning seasons in franchise history.

I love our coach. Wouldn't want to see him go for anything.

Thanks Mike for getting us through the recent rough years. Now go join your brother n' law in the announcers booth. You are an avg at best NFL head coach, a terrible defensive coach, and just a really nice guy who is over his head now. Its time for this team to move to the next level starting with a new coach, a new attitude, and a real defense.

Team would still have been ok in '09 had we not suffered a huge number of injuries. We were missing key starters in a number of games. And even then Smitty strung together the first B2B winning seasons in franchise history.

I love our coach. Wouldn't want to see him go for anything.

They were fighting a huge curse in '09. Glad they overcame it. I remember we were 6-7 and had to win our last 3 to get it done. Matt was still hurting from the turf toe, but he stuck it out.

They were fighting a huge curse in '09. Glad they overcame it. I remember we were 6-7 and had to win our last 3 to get it done. Matt was still hurting from the turf toe, but he stuck it out.

That was a h*ll of a play on 4th down against the Jets to get us to 7-7. Snowballs being fired at our offense, Matt's first game back from the injury, and we get 'er done. Then the demolition of the Bills, and a great game against the Bucs that I was able to attend. It was cool to be at that game in person, knowing the franchise was finally getting rid of that monkey.