Atlanta Falcons Quarterbacks Coach Glenn Thomas Rumored For Oklahoma State Offensive Coordinator Opening

birdz4i

John Helsley of The Oklahoman:

Let’s talk offensive coordinator at OSU. Don’t your sources already know who it’s going to be?

Mike Gundy is very tight-lipped with such hirings. There have been a lot of rumors about Atlanta Falcons QB coach Glenn Thomas, who has some Air Raid roots from days at Texas Tech. So it’s easy to connect the dots. But connecting the dots hasn’t always worked with Gundy hirings.

http://collegesports...r-opening.html/

dang offseason. lol

Ray Hamilton...any word?

Please can somebody get him out of here! I have wanted him gone for a couple of years now. Our hand use has to be some of the worst in the league. Easy. That's why the only guys who get pressure, got pressure before Hamilton came along (Abe and Bab). The Giants can make anybody on the DLine a sack man because they coach them up. It's obvious we didn't coach up players on defense before Nolan came. McClain doesn't happen without Danna. Moore and Decoud don't become Pro Bowls with BVG. Dunta had his best year this year. Coincidence? No. We need better coaching and I have faith in Nolan to correct it.

HeIl I just looked at Hamilton's Wikipedia. The guys DLines ranked high in sacks when 25 sacks was good enough for 7th best in the league. It's just like MM and BVG, he's stuck in the past. We are one of the better lines he's coached, and that's a problem because this line isn't even good.

Please can somebody get him out of here! I have wanted him gone for a couple of years now. Our hand use has to be some of the worst in the league. Easy. That's why the only guys who get pressure, got pressure before Hamilton came along (Abe and Bab). The Giants can make anybody on the DLine a sack man because they coach them up. It's obvious we didn't coach up players on defense before Nolan came. McClain doesn't happen without Danna. Moore and Decoud don't become Pro Bowls with BVG. Dunta had his best year this year. Coincidence? No. We need better coaching and I have faith in Nolan to correct it.

I'm gonna go & spam D-Led's blog with the Falcons should hire Chuck Smith posts. D-Led would read it and inquire about it & maybe it'll get the front office to considering it lol