When Tony Comes Back Next Year, For His Last Year

He will give his Ray Lewis Routine before the first playoff game, as one seed , and we will have a Running Back, and a better D, and A coach in Mike Smith That has learned all the necessary lessons to get these guys ready.

When Tony Comes Back to finish His Mission in his 17th season, he will get his ring.............REASONS

Matt In his Sixth year, second year in Koetters System

full slate of picks and a lil cap space for Dimitroff to work his magic and get one more household name on D and A pass rush

Healthy Abe and moore and a more experienced group of DBS

With a year under each respective system, we now officially know our glaring weaknesses and holes too patch as we couldn't have going in blind

year two in a system is where you really see things gel together

They Say a WR in his 3rd year is when you see the true potential and from year 2 to 3 is when they make the largest stride

I expect more spread next year, and more 3 and 4 wide sets with a much deadlier back behind Ryan as a true 5th threat

THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL

A schedule packed with playoff calibur warmup games as we didnt have many this year. This will give us plenty of opportunity both home and away to test our strengths and improve against the NFL Elite and I truly think with all of these items, specifically this one which will go most unlooked, will be a huge blessing in disguise and have us truly ready to Take home the Prize and let gonzo ride off into the sunset and glory he deserves more than anyone in the league.

There arent a better group of men this could happen too and listening to spoons video, i can already see the hunger there, They will bring it home, you mark my words

Smh. Let the man go.

The real question is can Tony let it go? At age 37, he put up better numbers than guys ten years younger than him. At age 37, he continued to break records. At age 37, he could still go up and get it over any linebacker and most safeties in the league. I understand the post career concussion concerns for any player, but dude is one of the best in the league at not taking big hits.

At some point he has to sit down with his wife (who seems to support him coming back, judging by her twitter) and weigh his options. He was ten yards away from a Super Bowl with a defense that wasn't any better than the Vermont 12 and under league at the Y.

I say he'll sign a one year deal with an option for the second. Tony deserves a ring and between those two years I think he gets one.

The real question is can Tony let it go? At age 37, he put up better numbers than guys ten years younger than him. At age 37, he continued to break records. At age 37, he could still go up and get it over any linebacker and most safeties in the league. I understand the post career concussion concerns for any player, but dude is one of the best in the league at not taking big hits.

At some point he has to sit down with his wife (who seems to support him coming back, judging by her twitter) and weigh his options. He was ten yards away from a Super Bowl with a defense that wasn't any better than the Vermont 12 and under league at the Y.

I say he'll sign a one year deal with an option for the second. Tony deserves a ring and between those two years I think he gets one.

I'm pretty sure he can let it go but when the team keeps offering $7 million dollar deals, it's kinda hard to turn it down. I promise you if they were to offer him something $5 mill or less, his decision will be very easy

if he were smart, and wanted that ring so badly, he would play for 1 million, let us sign a couple linemen both sides of the ball, and another linebacker and we win it all...........Then with his superbowl ring, and defying age retires into his multi million dollar sports and age defying products with more swagger than ever..............SUPERBOWL MVP SWAGGER

if he were smart, and wanted that ring so badly, he would play for 1 million, let us sign a couple linemen both sides of the ball, and another linebacker and we win it all...........Then with his superbowl ring, and defying age retires into his multi million dollar sports and age defying products with more swagger than ever..............SUPERBOWL MVP SWAGGER

I actually dug this thread , your first I can say I liked. What you just said there....