Mike Smith

mvcrook

Smith is a complete **** up when it comes to managing a game.

hes loyal to players who don't fully perform

and hes a stubborn prick

link???

We fact until the nfccg we have NEVER lost a game when leading going into the 4th shows he does not F up anything.

I thought he managed the nfc title game VERY well.

uh... for what?

I don't think that's entirely fair. We didn't have the year we were hoping for in 2011 at all and going into this year people honestly thought we might lose to teams like Kansas City because we had to play them on the road. We didn't go all the way this year but this season has set us up as a major contender going forward.

link???

We fact until the nfccg we have NEVER lost a game when leading going into the 4th shows he does not F up anything.

I thought he managed the nfc title game VERY well.

you want me to link the box scores from nearly every game since he's been the coach and show you where we've escaped games with wins despite his epic failure to maintain a lead over and over and over again.

he has to have the largest collection of bad decisions in a game that are mostly overlooked because of ryans nifty little forth quarter stat. 3rd down calls,4th down calls. clock management.

kneeling the ball with two minutes to go while up by a score and punting to desean fking jackson????

it never ends with this guy

and if you thought he managed the sf game well, then please tell me you have some autograped kap rookie cards you want to increase the value on, because there was no adjustments made to stop their offense

When ends are flying up field to stop the qb allowing a wide open hole for the running back is not on the head coach.

On the paly that gave the niners the lead they DID adjust to the niners....... instead of leaving Nicholas to try and cover in a zone Decoud took Davis 1 on 1... when he went out when Davis did the niners ran the option play and Abe misread it BADLY and Kaepernik just handed it off to gore instead of keeping it allowing him to socre na easy TD.

We DID adjust... instead of going zone we went to more of a man look.

So please do not sit here and say Smitty was the reason why we lost. he was not.

We actually had probably more talent last season. But the loss of Grimes last year Hurt bad. The loss of Lofton hurt us in Run D. But we had Ovi and weems was OK in ST.

We almost got to the big dance. SF has destroyed teams this year. We gave them a good fight and on that day they where the better team.

Koetter and Nolan worked with what the had. Baker stepping up was huge this season. Turners decline without Ovi is really bad.

We live on the edge, we got cut. Hopefully Smith learned some new lessons about sitting on small leeds and letting teams back in games.

This offseason is gonna be tricky though.

Dungy had 0 SBs until Peyton won it in his 9th season...see how that works?

julio.gif

This has to be the dumbest arguement ever made on any forum for any team anywhere.

So, because it took the Colts and Dungy 9 years to win a SB, it's ok for the Falcons to keep losing in the playoffs blink.png ? First of all, whatever happened with the colts has no barring on any future results for that team, let alone any future results for the Falcons. So, if thinking this helps you cope with things, then that's one thing, but using that as a way to prove that the Falcons will win a SB in the future is very ridiculous.

Edited by meezy0236

We are there every season likes the Colts were, they eventually won it, so will we. Do not see where the correlation between the two does not sink in. In the meantime we can enjoy the hunt of being in it every season. Not many fans can say that under their current regimes.

julio.gif

true. some can say they actually won it

We are there every season likes the Colts were, they eventually won it, so will we. Do not see where the correlation between the two does not sink in. In the meantime we can enjoy the hunt of being in it every season. Not many fans can say that under their current regimes.

julio.gif

What you are failing to realize (which I'm not at all surprised about) is just because it happens one way for one team doesn't mean it will work the same way for another team. Let me give you an example, In 2009 the Saints went 13-3, got HFA throughout the playoffs, won in the divional round and NFCCG, and then went on to win the SB, 2012 the Falcons went 13-3, got HFA throughout the playoffs, won in the divisonal round, and then well you know the rest.

See, similar season, but different results. So, tell me how the Colts taking 9 seasons to win a SB is going to help the Falcons win a SB any sooner or in that same time frame.

Edited by meezy0236

If you do not like that scenario, we'll pick the Elway Sscenario. 15 seasons, any way you slice it, the Falcons will win one with Matty Ice. Be it next season, 3 seasons from now, whatever it takes.

julio.gif

If that's what you hope, then that's fine, but using what another team did as some sort of justification or blueprint is asinine.

If that's what you hope, then that's fine, but using what another team did as some sort of justification or blueprint is asinine.

Yet he wants to try and dumb things down. The logic there is frightful. Lol

By his logic we can use the giants as a guide for the saints. Gianys won in 07 and in 2011. The saints won in 09 and should win again in 2013.

Oh boy im getting excited.