Just Saw A Guy Hanging In A Tree.

On the way to work, I look over and see a guy standing outside his vehicle on the phone. And then out the corner of my eye, i see what looked like some clothes up in the tree. I thought to myself, nah, just keep on driving. Then, i decided to turn around and sure enough, by this time the guy on the phone had the guy down from the tree and performing what looked like cpr.

It was right beside a main highway too.

It was pretty shocking. Not the way i wanted to start a Friday. I tell ya, one thought that i did have was... is the guy on the phone asking for help or permission or what. I guess the 911 operator told him to try cpr, but the guy was gone....and most likely, wanted to be gone.

I cant say how i would respond to a crisis type situation, but i dont think im gonna call 911 and get in a conversation with them. After the whole Zimmerman fiasco and other situations that i am aware of, I think i will just call in an anonymous phone call or handle the situation myself or just walk away and not get involved.

Anyone had any 911 stories or experienced any fatal situations they care to share..?

It was pretty shocking. Not the way i wanted to start a Friday. I tell ya, one thought that i did have was... is the guy on the phone asking for help or permission or what. I guess the 911 operator told him to try cpr, but the guy was gone....and most likely, wanted to be gone.

I cant say how i would respond to a crisis type situation, but i dont think im gonna call 911 and get in a conversation with them. After the whole Zimmerman fiasco and other situations that i am aware of, I think i wwill just call in an anonymous phone call or handle the situation myself or just walk away and not get involved.

Anyone had any 911 stories or experienced any fatal situations they care to share..?

I have seen some really horrific car crashes and figured critical injuries but the worst thing I ever saw with regard to a fatal happened on I-16 coming home from Savannah I saw a car drive off the road and burst into flames. Many of us stopped but there was nothing we could do the flames were huge---so sad. I just said a prayer as we waited for the police and fire trucks

Edited by Nono