Gotta Love The Nfl

Peyton

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but, so what? His infraction actually means nothing. If anything, that should be a team imposed fine instead of a league fine. It's not like he came out without shoulder pads and a helmet.

talk to goodell. he s the one killing the game.

Tom Brady is the golden child. He can do no wrong. NFL won't do sheet to him. From what I have seen the guy is a douchesaurus rex with his on & off the field behaviour.

Personally, I like Tom Brady. But I still think it's funny that the NFL hit Gore harder for not rolling up his socks than it hit Brady for his fairly violent and dangerous act.

Tom Brady tries to spike Ed Reed's knees, which could have resulted in a very serious injury - $10,000 fine.

Frank Gore doesn't pull up his socks - $10,500 fine

Hmmm.

Yeah, I know....TATF. Sue me.

Should we expect anything less from the NFL?

The same NFL that couldn't discern the difference between the hits by Dunta, Merriweather, and Harrison on Super-Fine Sunday 2010.

Yeah I don't think anybody was really missing the point. The funny thing is that Brady didn't care, they could have fined him $50,000 and he would have just paid it, he makes more than a million dollars a week.

That is an excellent point. Maybe they should make these type of fines with a base line dollar plus a % of a game check. Might slow one of these boys from taking a cheap shot like Brady did if he was fines 550,000 instead of 10,000. And that's coming from somebody, like you, likes Brady.