Will Heller

Looks like a good list I would go with either of these:

Fred Davis

Dustin Keller

Jared Cook

Martellus Bennett

Dallas Clark

I like Chase Coffman.

Let the O-line coach work on his blocking technique all offseason. Draft a RB and an OG. The rest of the draft and free agency should be strictly spent on the front 7 of the defense. Fellow Falcons' fans need to be realistic. None of those TE FAs will be as productive as Tony G. Some of them are alright but not worth the money to have Coffman on bench.

PPl can say what they want about Harry Douglas but he's a solid slot receiver and once he's targeted more as the 3rd option he will step up.

Edited by Numbaz

If Cook is available you better consider him,

Another name that may be a FA is Finley from the packers.

Which would be awesome if his attitude changes.

I'm not a fan of Cook. He has never really lived up to the hype. Granted, he hasn't gotten the receptions either, but I'd rather have the 3 guys above before him. He'd be my next guy up though.

I like Chase Coffman.

Let the O-line coach work on his blocking technique all offseason. Draft a RB and an OG. The rest of the draft and free agency should be strictly spent on the front 7 of the defense. Fellow Falcons' fans need to be realistic. None of those TE FAs will be as productive as Tony G. Some of them are alright but not worth the money to have Coffman on bench.

PPl can say what they want about Harry Douglas but he's a solid slot receiver and once he's targeted more as the 3rd option he will step up.

I AGREE. WE SHOULD GIVE COFFMAN A CHANCE. Edited by FalconsZone64

I'm not a fan of Cook. He has never really lived up to the hype. Granted, he hasn't gotten the receptions either, but I'd rather have the 3 guys above before him. He'd be my next guy up though.

I can see that but he has never really been on a team with the weapons we have either.... All he has ever really had as CJ2k