Flacco Vs Ryan

Willy Mo

I would also pick Flacco. Numbers speak for themselves. Ryan doesn't turn the ball over, Falcons are in the superbowl guaranteed. Don't understand how you could fumble a 5 MPH snap?

Flacco - No turnovers this postseason

Ryan - 4 turnovers this postseason

Flacco.

And no... I don't think either of them are elite. Maybe Flacco has stepped up and taken his game to the next level, or maybe he's just having a good stretch of games. Either way he's playing the best ball of his career so far and he's doing it when it matters, so that's what counts, right?

Flacco.

I know some Falcon fans say "Imagine what the offense could do if they had the Ravens defense to fall back on".

Well, What if Flacco had the best TE of all time to throw to, and two extremely high quality #1 WRs? JJ and Flacco would quite possibly be the best duo in the NFL if they were on the same team.

Flacco.

I know some Falcon fans say "Imagine what the offense could do if they had the Ravens defense to fall back on".

Well, What if Flacco had the best TE of all time to throw to, and two extremely high quality #1 WRs? JJ and Flacco would quite possibly be the best duo in the NFL if they were on the same team.

EXACTLY!! Falcon fans REFUSE to see that!

I'd have to go with Flacco...but it's no slight on Ryan...both are top 10 QBs...

Oh, I'd take Ryan, but only after Rodgers, P. Manning. E. Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Flacco, Kaepernick & Wilson were gone, and even then I'd have to think long and hard if it was worth putting fans through what he has.

Edited by jb 3.0

EXACTLY!! Falcon fans REFUSE to see that!

Why do you care so much?

Ryan had his best year yet. He has every franchise record and did it in 5 years or less.

He is only going to work harder and get better.

Flacco is a really good QB with a better head coach than the Falcons, a better defense, and a better RB. AND a better O-line.

I really don't care as long as we keep getting better every year. We took another step this year and Ryan was probably the main reason.

Oh, I'd take Ryan, but only after Rodgers, P. Manning. E. Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Flacco, Kaepernick & Wilson were gone, and even then I'd have to think long and hard if it was worth putting fans through what he has.

Add Luck and RG3 to that.

Why do you care so much?

Ryan had his best year yet. He has every franchise record and did it in 5 years or less.

He is only going to work harder and get better.

Flacco is a really good QB with a better head coach than the Falcons, a better defense, and a better RB. AND a better O-line.

I really don't care as long as we keep getting better every year. We took another step this year and Ryan was probably the main reason.

Why do I care so much? Oh, I forgot, I'm the one here not supposed to have an opinion.rolleyes.gif

Really? It was EVERYONE else's fault? Ryan had nothing to do with the collapse last Sunday? I'll not take away from the fact that he had a very good year. But you know as well as I, that until he hoists a Lombardi Trophy, no one outside of Georgia is gonna take him seriously.

Edited by jb 3.0

Why do I care so much? Oh, I forgot, I'm the one here not supposed to have an opinion.rolleyes.gif

Really? It was EVERYONE else's fault? Ryan had nothing to do with the collapse last Sunday? I'll not take away from the fact that he had a very good year. But you know as well as I, that until he hoists a Lombardi Trophy, no one outside of Georgia is gonna take him seriously.

Shhhhh...he has Falcons franchise records...hes up there with the likes of Chris Miller and Chris Chandler...and all those other HOF QBs the Falc....wait....