Peyton Manning Or Joe Flacco?

Rave

manning is a living legend and you're short selling him to pass off your newest troll agenda. im shocked , slightly.

What's his record against Brady?

Never been impressed, even back to his 0-4 record vs Florida in college.

Just to be clear, in the other thread you said the only thing that matters is winning a Super Bowl. In this thread you're arguing that Flacco's superior win percentage in the playoffs means he should be regarded higher than Manning, even though Manning has won a Super Bowl and Flacco hasn't so far. Wouldn't mind some consistency.

Just to be clear, in the other thread you said the only thing that matters is winning a Super Bowl. In this thread you're arguing that Flacco's superior win percentage in the playoffs means he should be regarded higher than Manning, even though Manning has won a Super Bowl and Flacco hasn't so far. Wouldn't mind some consistency.

its much easier driving home these arguements when you don't have to worry about making sense

He has another 9 years to win 1 playoff game and 1 Super Bowl.

Saying Flacco will pass Manning is no different from saying Ryan is on pace with Manning. Both rely on future predictions.

Saying Flacco will pass Manning is no different from saying Ryan is on pace with Manning. Both rely on future predictions.

And you acted borderline offended at the notion of me pointing out that Ryan is on Manning's pace, so which is it?

Flacco also wont have that great D to carry him, like he has until now.

Flacco could get hurt and the Ravens would still make the playoffs.

Manning gets hurt and his team gets the #1 pick in the draft.

And you acted borderline offended at the notion of me pointing out that Ryan is on Manning's pace, so which is it?

I'm really looking forward to an answer for this. I don't want to just end up with the conclusion that rave's a petty person that takes whatever shots he can get again.