19-0...

crankdatfalcon

Looking at next years schedule, I can honestly see a clean sweep..look at what we did this year with a subpar defense..look at what our offense did to the last 2 defense we played, which was tops in the league...Matt Ryan shredded them..I believe TD will get it right on defense this year and gonzo comes back, we will be on top again..I'm not downplaying next years opponents, I just believe our offense is too hard to stop and with the right pick ups in the draft and free agency, our defense will be the same..

They will probably have us winning no more than 7 games. We won't be favored vs Seattle, SF, NE, NYJ, BUF, MIA, NO, CAR, TB. etc

If we fix the defense into a dominate defense, we will get respected..the only team that could compete is the pats but of we have them in the

Dome, no way we lose that game..their defense sucks big time...

Depends on how much attention is given to the defense...First couple of picks and one FA to defense, 12-4.....NFC South Champs again.

Keep defense pretty much as is.....spend bulk of draft and FA on offense, 9-7, miss playoffs.

I guarantee we don't go less than 10-6.

I hope we don't have to find that out. TD is a smart GM....If we can see the holes on the defense I'm sure he can also.

Depends on how much attention is given to the defense...First couple of picks and one FA to defense, 12-4.....NFC South Champs again.

Keep defense pretty much as is.....spend bulk of draft and FA on offense, 9-7, miss playoffs.

Yes I agree..if the defense is pretty much the same, this thread doesn't exist..one person that I know will not let that happen is mr blank..having been so close to the big game that you can taste it, I'm sure he will do everything in his power to get that taste again but will different results..

I wish but we need to learn how to tackle first

oh yeah and not take the second half of games off

I think this whole season will be taken as a lesson learned..not gonna happen again..I agree, missed tackles, second half collapses sucked but having this bitter taste of loosing on your own field when we pretty much had that game in the bag will and should fuel this teams fire..

Yes I agree..if the defense is pretty much the same, this thread doesn't exist..one person that I know will not let that happen is mr blank..having been so close to the big game that you can taste it, I'm sure he will do everything in his power to get that taste again but will different results..

Yeah, Dimi, Smitty, dirk, and Nolan have been in Blanks office every day since Monday.