88 Gonzalez 88 Gonzalez 88 Please Read

jgentry162

I hope this trend finds you Mr Gonzalez, I have been a Falcon Fan since age 5 now I am 50.

I just today found I have a slow moving cancer (with Treatment) and I have one and a half to two years to live. I only had two dreams in my life see the Falcons win a super bowl. and have a boat big enough to go in the ocean. I struck out on both and I fill if you don't come back for one more season my last chace to see my birds holding up the Lombardi.

You said yourself you feel great like you can go three more years.

Please MR. Gonzalez One More Year Please

Mike Gentry

Atlantic Beach FL.

I hope this trend finds you Mr Gonzalez, I have been a Falcon Fan since age 5 now I am 50.

I just today found I have a slow moving cancer (with Treatment) and I have one and a half to two years to live. I only had two dreams in my life see the Falcons win a super bowl. and have a boat big enough to go in the ocean. I struck out on both and I fill if you don't come back for one more season my last chace to see my birds holding up the Lombardi.

Mike Gentry

Atlantic Beach FL.

Listen to me. Don't stop fighting. My nephew fought for 8 years - almost 9. So many times over those years they told us he wouldn't make it until the Holidays. I can't tell you how many early Christmas, Birthday and even 4th of July celebrations we had. The doctors had no answer for it. No one has ever survived as long as he did with a 3rd recurrence of his brain cancer. He was the only one. When Dr. Gajar would shake his head and say he didn't know - Timmy would smile - and say he was waiting for the Falcons to go all the way.

Unfortunately, he did lose his battle this past June, so he never got to see it. He never quit fighting though, not even at the end. He did say that if he could see it after - he would.

Fight, believe and lean on your loved ones. I'll keep you in my prayers. Don't lose faith and never lose hope.

I hear about doctors telling patients that they have a certain amount of time to live. You keep fighting. I don't know too much about the cancer you have, but keep fighting and you'll beat it. My aunt had a type of cancer that she wasn't supposed to beat.... and she did. I believe you can beat it so that you can be on here shooting the sh*t with us and watching our Falcons win a Super Bowl. Hopefully puts a big smile on your face by returning for one more season. Again, keep fighting fellow Falcons fan

Tony,

I have also had a few dreams in life, One was to see the Falcons Hoist the lombardi. I know the falcons need their leader, and need your genius of the game in order to get the lombardi. I have never watched such a graceful, wise, intelligent, and more perfect player than you sir. You are the NFL, You are the Game, You are what makes the NFL so special. I know you want to go out on your watch, on top, and playing your best ball. One more season, you all know the system, we have one more draft to help us over the hurdle, We need you

PLEASE

Mike Gentry

Atlantic Beach FL.

Pathetic. Let the dude retire. He's played at a very high level for a very long time for your team. After another non-inspiring post-season performance by Matty Melt, would you want to play again? Hope he enjoys his hard earned retirement. Outstanding human being.

I'm going to pray that you fight this thing buddy. I know someone who had weeks to live and that was two years ago. Maybe its a bit anecdotal, but so what...you're still here so lets agree right now that this isn't over. My prayers to you sir and you have a team of prayer warriors who actually do care.

Clarence