The Falcons Will Make The Superbowl In 2014

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Even though we loss a game we should have won, I'm not discouraged, only disappointed Most of you don't seem to realize the same two teams playing in the Superbowl fell a game short because of miscues, and they both should have really won last year. This year they make the playoffs and get to the Championship game with some experience, and both win.

I don't know what the Falcons are going to do this offseason, but I don't believe the defense will be improved. The offense should be improved also. I'm holding out hope for Gonzo, and we should have a more dynamic running game. Ryan will be better, as he always gets better each and every year. I know some idiots will probably say he sucks each time we don't make the Superbowl, but the guy is really ******* good. He had the best game a QB has ever had against that Niner's defense, but winning Superbowls is a team game. and your defense has to show up. Eli Manning did not have a great game against SF last year in the NFCCG(80 passer rating)..

And the GREAT Aaron Rodgers played horrible against the Bears in the NFCCG two years ago. 0 TDs, 2 INTs yet they still won 21-14, and made it to the Superbowl. I think our game against the Niners was a bit flukey. Nothing went our way... I mean, how many times does Roddy White just randomly fall in the dome and causes Ryan to get picked. And that HD play where Ryan has hit him like that a few times this year, how weird is it that he just happens to fall on the time it would have resulted in a TD?

The loss was bad, but it's not the end of the world. The players and coaches can only learn from it and try to get better. I really think we will make the Superbowl next season because of the experience we have of almost getting there, just like the two teams that are there now. Ryan has showed he can play in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Julio showed why we traded all those picks for him, and I see nothing short of dominance next season. If the defense can improve in tackling and if we can get someone to get heat from Abe, and put it on the QB then we will have a Superbowl team. I don't know about you, but I'm optimistic about the future. No use in talking about this game any longer. We will get our revenge on the Niners..

I see no compelling reason why we can't. Also factor in that we almost made it with two new coordinators, who will now have an additional off-season to implement their schemes and have input on players.

The reason we're all having trouble "letting go," so to speak, is that it's one thing to say we're very capable of making it to future Big Dances (which is true!) and another to really be able to guarantee it.

The #1 seed is not just talent; it's some luck and the dice rolling your way. We had a golden opportunity, and we were SO close to cashing in. We were up by 17 after a quarter. Up by 10 at halftime. H*ll, we were 8 minutes from a Superbowl before we gave up the lead.

Can I be very confident about our future and still mad as **** that THIS wasn't the year? Because that's where I am right now.

Even though we loss a game we should have won, I'm not discouraged, only disappointed Most of you don't seem to realize the same two teams playing in the Superbowl fell a game short because of miscues, and they both should have really won last year. This year they make the playoffs and get to the Championship game with some experience, and both win.

I don't know what the Falcons are going to do this offseason, but I don't believe the defense will be improved. The offense should be improved also. I'm holding out hope for Gonzo, and we should have a more dynamic running game. Ryan will be better, as he always gets better each and every year. I know some idiots will probably say he sucks each time we don't make the Superbowl, but the guy is really ******* good. He had the best game a QB has ever had against that Niner's defense, but winning Superbowls is a team game. and your defense has to show up. Eli Manning did not have a great game against SF last year in the NFCCG(80 passer rating)..

And the GREAT Aaron Rodgers played horrible against the Bears in the NFCCG two years ago. 0 TDs, 2 INTs yet they still won 21-14, and made it to the Superbowl. I think our game against the Niners was a bit flukey. Nothing went our way... I mean, how many times does Roddy White just randomly fall in the dome and causes Ryan to get picked. And that HD play where Ryan has hit him like that a few times this year, how weird is it that he just happens to fall on the time it would have resulted in a TD?

The loss was bad, but it's not the end of the world. The players and coaches can only learn from it and try to get better. I really think we will make the Superbowl next season because of the experience we have of almost getting there, just like the two teams that are there now. Ryan has showed he can play in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Julio showed why we traded all those picks for him, and I see nothing short of dominance next season. If the defense can improve in tackling and if we can get someone to get heat from Abe, and put it on the QB then we will have a Superbowl team. I don't know about you, but I'm optimistic about the future. No use in talking about this game any longer. We will get our revenge on the Niners..

slim chances....NONE of us can tell just yet cuz we dont know the FINAL roster. We dont even know who will stay healthy the ENTIRE season including playoffs.

We had an ideal window to take Lombardi & we effin blew it by stomping on it!

above all, NFC is stacked up v/s us........we got mainly all pro bowl caliber type QB's who can single handedly turn the heat on us with the type of defense we got.

In order to be even relevant going forward & think about playing in 20 F in outdoor metlife stadium NEW YORK is a dream next to impossible.

I expect them to go back to championship game at most.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

we need TONY G!! let's not forget this. Matt Ryan & Co owe him BIG TIME!!

He was Mr.Clutch the ENTIRE effin season w/o him I dont see us in SUPER BOWL SORRY!

He's indespencible!

that's why you draft one of the big tight ends with the first pick. Tony can and would have eventually been replaced and either of those 2 can make up for his production. I see no way we pass on one of those guys. We could have had gronkowski had Tony retired years ago but we passed on him because Tony didn't leave so I see no reason to pass on the star tight ends this year with the first pick.

that's why you draft one of the big tight ends with the first pick. Tony can and would have eventually been replaced and either of those 2 can make up for his production. I see no way we pass on one of those guys. We could have had gronkowski had Tony retired years ago but we passed on him because Tony didn't leave so I see no reason to pass on the star tight ends this year with the first pick.

what if our FIRST ROUND DRAFT pick will be BUST like UFO JERRY!

Edited by mattyicefalcon

what if our FIRST ROUND DRAFT pick will be BUST like UFO JERRY!

it is what it is. That could be a de that everyone wants, lb, rb, te, whatever, regardless I wouldn't pass up on a sure thing at tight end if it's sitting there. Heck if we drafted one of these de and they don't pan out then everyone will be crying for another one in 2-3 years. You ever heard the expression every pick is a gamble regardless what spot you pick him at

Guest Negatorris

Eifert definitely reminds me of Tony. Great hands, and he'd be a big target for Ryan. I think he'd reach out to get Tony to mentor him in the offseason.

The loss was bad, but it's not the end of the world. The players and coaches can only learn from it and try to get better. I really think we will make the Superbowl next season because of the experience we have of almost getting there, just like the two teams that are there now. Ryan has showed he can play in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Julio showed why we traded all those picks for him, and I see nothing short of dominance next season. If the defense can improve in tackling and if we can get someone to get heat from Abe, and put it on the then we will have a Superbowl team. I don't know about you, but I'm optimistic about the future. No use in talking about this game any longer. We will get our revenge on the Niners..

I felt like that an hour after the game.I don't know why so many are still b!tching about the loss.Some posters on here remind me of Robert de niro in the movie The Fan.Venting is one thing,but obsessive behavior is another.

If we stay healthy and add a couple missing pieces

( a new speed back, some front 7 help, a atheltic TE to replace TG) and I see ZERO reason why we do not win 12 wins or so.

I mean with serious issues and serious health issues in 2009 we still won 9 games despite being down to our backup QB, 3rd string RB , only 1 effective wr and multiple other issues.

If we stay healthy we are nearly a lock for 11+wins

If we stay healthy and add a couple missing pieces

( a new speed back, some front 7 help, a atheltic TE to replace TG) and I see ZERO reason why we do not win 12 wins or so.

I mean with serious issues and serious health issues in 2009 we still won 9 games despite being down to our backup QB, 3rd string RB , only 1 effective wr and multiple other issues.

If we stay healthy we are nearly a lock for 11+wins

have you looked at our schedule next year??? ITs BRUTAL!!!

overall there are no gaurantees how healthy our players be....we had a LEGIT shot to lombardi via GA DOME to SUPERDOME....we blew it!

Even GOD upstairs must be mocking us ......

Only time will tell. I remember after the 2010 season, I was devastated after the loss at home. I said we'd never get 1st seed again - never get that opportunity - we blew our one perfect chance.

Lo and behold - 2 years later, we are 1st seed again. What I know is that this regime is different. Regardless of not getting to the Super Bowl yet, this is so NOT the same old Falcons.

We will be back on the nfccg next year. This team has seen it all and been through it all. You have to take your lumps and bruises and we have done that. Nfc is loaded with good teams but you know what we are one of the best if not the best in the Nfc and we are **** sure a top 6 team.

Edited by J-Wall