Who Has The Easy Walk To The Playoffs Next Season?

Trouble

Panthers:

Atlanta Falcons (13-3) Atlanta Falcons (13-3) New Orleans Saints (7-9) New Orleans Saints (7-9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) St. Louis Rams (7-8-1) Arizona Cardinals (5-11) Seattle Seahawks (11-5) San Francisco 49ers (11-4-1) New England Patriots (12-4) Buffalo Bills (6-10) New York Jets (6-10) Miami Dolphins (7-9) New York Giants (9-7) Minnesota Vikings (10-6)

Saints

2013_opponents_home_page.jpg

Bucs:

FutureSchedule2013v5.jpg

Falcons

Home Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Seattle, New England, N.Y. Jets, Washington

Away Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo, Miami, Green Bay

I say right now atlanta has an easier route to the playoffs.

They usually do. The winning % of their opponents is nearly always under .500. NEXT season might just be their year.

Wait...Haven't we been saying that for the last 45 years or so?laugh.png

You mean like what you're doing with Mike Shula?wink.png

Or what your doing about Mike Shula.

All you've done is spew your butt hurt opinion from 12 years ago.

I actually brought what the players think and their opinion on it to back up my argument.

I'm sorry if that wasn't clear for you.

Or what your doing about Mike Shula.

All you've done is spew your butt hurt opinion from 12 years ago.

I actually brought what the players think and their opinion on it to back up my argument.

I'm sorry if that wasn't clear for you.

Butt hurt opinion?

12 years ago? What makes YOUR opinion more valid than anyones here? Show me where he's done ANYTHING of substance since! Dude, You're like a 12 year old, someone disagrees with you and you attack. Why?

Butt hurt opinion?

12 years ago? What makes YOUR opinion more valid than anyones here? Show me where he's done ANYTHING of substance since! Dude, You're like a 12 year old, someone disagrees with you and you attack. Why?

I backed mine up with the comments and Opinion of the guys who work with him now.

So again why is this hard for you to understand?

Talking about who has an easier schedule now is pretty ********.

Everyone said the 2012 schedule for us was going to be brutal.

It also is going to depend on when the games take place

I mean Buffalo and Green bay are VERY different in Sept/Oct compared to December and January.

So right now no one has any easier path than anyone else.

I backed mine up with the comments and Opinion of the guys who work with him now.

So again why is this hard for you to understand?

You backed yours up with some TRIPE from Shaun Frigging King! Quit trying to make yourself look less douchlike! It's NOT working!laugh.png

You backed yours up with some TRIPE from Shaun Frigging King! Quit trying to make yourself look less douchlike! It's NOT working!laugh.png

And Cam newton, Mike Tolbert, 89, Greg Olsen, and Ron Rivera. I guess in your Butt hurt Rage over Shula and King. You missed the articles quoted other players.

And Cam newton, Mike Tolbert, 89, Greg Olsen, and Ron Rivera. I guess in your Butt hurt Rage over Shula and King. You missed the articles quoted other players.

We're supposed to believe OTHER Panther players and coaches? WTF else are they gonna say? Shula's a stiff? He'd be better hawking burgers at Mickey D's? What?

I mean, C'MON!

We're supposed to believe OTHER Panther players and coaches? WTF else are they gonna say? Shula's a stiff? He'd be better hawking burgers at Mickey D's? What?

I mean, C'MON!

This has to be the stupdiest opinion. Why shouldn't I go by the players who have and will have to be coach by him and the Coach who hired him and has to coach with him?

What makes your F"N opinion more valid then their's is the real question?

How can anyone predict next season without seeing the draft and free agency play out?

And maybe a preseason game or two.

I Agree

#1 Priorities for Falcons

Resign S Baker and W Moore

Find a TE to Replace or hopefully the 5% and Learn from Gonzo in his final yr

Find a NT for the 3-4 scheme

Find a LB with the small money we will have left

Falcons do that, wont matter who we play

Really? Based on what? You guys lose Tony G. You haven't upgraded your ****** defense. The Saints are getting Sean Payton back, we get our injured players back,

You guys can't stop Cam Newton...explain to us how we won't be so lucky?

It's far too early to predict anything. ****, we haven't even played the Super Bowl yet. But, leave it to a Falcon fan to say the ONLY reason they didn't go 16-0 was their 3 NFCS Rivals got lucky!rolleyes.gif