I Wont Be Renewing My Season Tickets

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have a meatball sandwich at the moment, It's lunch time and I'm kinda hungry

that's the dumbest response I've ever heard .... What are you 10

?? :.... All the guy is trying to say is he's tired of the same crap we get from mike smiths team . I hope Mr blank understands you can't have a new stadium without fans to attend the game... and although there are a lot of nut hug gin Smith fans on this board , there's not enough to fill a new stadium

that's the dumbest response I've ever heard .... What are you 10

?? :.... All the guy is trying to say is he's tired of the same crap we get from mike smiths team . I hope Mr blank understands you can't have a new stadium without fans to attend the game... and although there are a lot of nut hug gin Smith fans on this board , there's not enough to fill a new stadium

aMEN bRO

Kinda crazy...I had to give mine up this year due to 1/2 of the household income not coming in this year. This was my first time since '06 watching from home. Killed me because this is the best this team has ever played on a consistent year to year basis. To let them go because we didn't win the superbowl this year??? What!?? Whatever though... you earn it so you can spend it how you like.

Just seems funny that with all the ineptitude this franchise has seen over the years that you would choose RIGHT NOW to be fed up with the product on the field. LMAO!!! Please...

I MISS SEC 123 ROW 18!!!!