How Long Of A Wait For Season Tickets?

D0Z3R

So i cant pick out what section the seats are in?

Like i could get selected for seats way above my price range?

Im new to this..

No , When they notifiy you , they will let you pick which section and price range you want..But exact seats will not be provided at this time just the section you will be in..

I seriously doubt you'll be waiting. It's amazing how every year we hear there are thousands on a waiting list then all of a sudden the wait is over. There is no waiting list. You'll have season tickets this year.

Yeah i think the Falcons season ticket waiting list is probably the most fictional thing ever.

Two years ago I called for season tickets in April. Within twenty minutes I had three tickets section 347 row 8. They told me the seats on the spot. Don't think there is a rel waiting list. Been trying to add a seat or two but nothing where I like

Yeah i think the Falcons season ticket waiting list is probably the most fictional thing ever.

Not true. They didn't have a waiting list when there wasn't one. We've just recently gotten the waiting list back. I was surprised to see it. It's real.

One thing I saw at the stadium this year - the Falcon fans outnumbered the opposing fans. It's real.

Not true. They didn't have a waiting list when there wasn't one. We've just recently gotten the waiting list back. I was surprised to see it. It's real.

One thing I saw at the stadium this year - the Falcon fans outnumbered the opposing fans. It's real.

After 2007, that thing was cleaned out. I remember getting my notification finally that they had tickets for me, but I could not get anyone to go in with me. The next season, I was able to get them finally, but I can believe there is a real list now, especially after people wanted to go to the playoff games but couldn't get tickets near face value.