How Long Will It Be Until Jadeveon Clowney Will Be In The Draft

Dirtybird#11

It's a simple concept that most people understand rather easily:

The Falcons are too good of a football team to ever be able to draft Clowney without giving up multiple future picks....probably multiple #1s.

Guest facelessman07

When's the last time the Texans won the Super Bowl? The Bears? Vikings, Cowboys, anyone?

All teams with "elite" DE's. As much as I'd love to have Clowney we'll be fine without him.

In Nolan I trust

When's the last time the Texans won the Super Bowl? The Bears? Vikings, Cowboys, anyone?

All teams with "elite" DE's. As much as I'd love to have Clowney we'll be fine without him.

In Nolan I trust

LOL how about the Giants, Packers(Clay Matthews),Pitt(James Harrison),Colts(Freeney and Mathis). Should I keep going. You need a good to elite pass rush to win in this nfl. Although they didn't pressure us but the 49ers with the Smith brothers. The only team that was the exception was the Aints and the bounty a late hits propelled them.

If Ryan, Julio and Roddy all have season ending injuries in the pre-season, then we have a 50/50 shot at landing Clowney. Barring that disaster, there is a better chance of my wife growing an Adams Apple overnight then there is of us landing this beast...

And BTW, if that happened to my wonderful wife, what the heck would that say about me? The implications are disturbing. Guess we could always be friends and hang out on Sundays to cheer for our Falcons.

Guest facelessman07

LOL how about the Giants, Packers(Clay Matthews),Pitt(James Harrison),Colts(Freeney and Mathis). Should I keep going. You need a good to elite pass rush to win in this nfl. Although they didn't pressure us but the 49ers with the Smith brothers. The only team that was the exception was the Aints and the bounty a late hits propelled them.

How bout those Patriots? I firmly...FIRMLY believe that defense wins championships and an elite pass rush is part of that but it's only a piece of the puzzle and that was just a simple explanation I provided earlier to prove we don't need Clowney. That's been proven time and time again. Weak link with the teams I listed earlier is the inconsistencies on offense, something at times we struggle with

Having said that we will continue to struggle protecting a lead if that issue isn't properly addressed. And there's plenty of good looking d lineman in the draft

Edited by facelessman07