The Meaning Behind The Pyramids

Can you kinda summarize it? I think it's an interesting topic, just don't have the time nor patience to watch the whole thing right now.

The Egyptian pyramids and Sphinx have always fascinated me.There's some pretty compelling evidence (water erosion and astronomical alignment) that they're all MUCH older than traditional Egyptology would have you believe.

Well, it covers a lot, but Giza, the nazca lines, easter island heads, etc. all sorta line up in a circle around the globe. That line is about roughly 30 degrees off the equator. The documentary also talks about alot of the sacred geometry such as pi, and golden number, and just overall patterns that seem to keep showing up in ancient architecture that couldn't be coincidences.

One of the main things that got to me was the irregular blocks in the construction at Giza and mainly in peru. Its like they built structures to withstand earthquakes, floods, etc. The cosmic cycle is also covered as well. The Sphinx is gazing at the 12 signs.

This documentary solves the riddle:

"What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?"

One of the main things that got to me was the irregular blocks in the construction at Giza and mainly in peru. Its like they built structures to withstand earthquakes, floods, etc. The cosmic cycle is also covered as well. The Sphinx is gazing at the 12 signs.

This documentary solves the riddle:

"What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?"

They may have to change that last part to "four Wheels."

ZT-600-710SP-wheelchair.jpg