An Old Friend

Knight of God

Hey guys. I'm about to go to my parents house. My family is very close to another family here in the Augusta area. Hephzibah actually. I mean the mailing addresses are one number off. I've known them since I was 14.

My buddy, Roderick, passed this morning in an accident. He was 9 when I met him. Died at the age of 32. I'm fried right now and I just ask for the prayers of my AFMB family. I don't ask that often and had to deal with a lot of this last year so its just hurting in a way that I'm not capapble of telling you all. Or else I wouldn't say anything.

Just pray for me. I'm really going to need it. I love you all and God Bless you all.

Clarence

Really sorry to hear about this Clarence....Will certainly pray for you and for Roderick's family.

I do know that Roderick was fortunate to have a friend like you, because I have felt some of that blessing myself.

Safe travels my friend.

I am so sorry to hear this.

I know the pain of losing someone you love. I'm still struggling over the loss of my nephew every day. I know you are a man of faith, though, and you have to take comfort that he's in a better place. Focus on the memories that bring you a smile. He will always live in your heart and the heart of those that remember him. Don't fail to embrace that - it's very powerful.

My heart is with you. My prayers are with you and his loved ones. There is nothing any of us can say to really make you feel better - but know that with time, you can "put the pain" into a place that allows you to deal with it on your own terms.

May God bless you and give you the strength to get through the hardest part.

Hey guys. I'm about to go to my parents house. My family is very close to another family here in the Augusta area. Hephzibah actually. I mean the mailing addresses are one number off. I've known them since I was 14.

My buddy, Roderick, passed this morning in an accident. He was 9 when I met him. Died at the age of 32. I'm fried right now and I just ask for the prayers of my AFMB family. I don't ask that often and had to deal with a lot of this last year so its just hurting in a way that I'm not capapble of telling you all. Or else I wouldn't say anything.

Just pray for me. I'm really going to need it. I love you all and God Bless you all.

Clarence

Prayers KOG

and perspective.....