Reggie Bush

What do you guys think?

It would be our splash move in free agency. He would add a new dynamic to our offence and make up for some of the lost production if Tony leaves.

He would solidifi our RB position. Also he can help out in our return game.

Then we would not have to waste a pick on a RB.

Bush, Quizz, and Snelling sound solid to me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think?

It would be our splash move in free agency. He would add a new dynamic to our offence and make up for some of the lost production if Tony leaves.

He would solidifi our RB position. Also he can help out in our return game.

Then we would not have to waste a pick on a RB.

Bush, Quizz, and Snelling sound solid to me.

no ill take Snelling be our starter and rotate with Quiz an Leveon Bell from michigan state

Im with bush signing adds explosiveness out the back field who can catch... plus game planning for white julio bush quizz and matt will be he** this will allow us to focus on drafting defense and picking up 1 free agent ol and we will be solid

Agreed

Guys he is a UFA no trade necessary.

Also Dirtybird11, I do not think Snelling is a starting type RB. Reggie Bush is proven.

Edited by LookAboutFalcon

Reggie Bush when healthy is one of the best backs in the NFL. I can't see Miami letting their best player go without a fight.

True but what makes this situation interesting is Mia having Thomas and Miller backing him up, both are very good.

Also with Jake Long hitting FA he will not be thier #1 priority.

no ill take Snelling be our starter and rotate with Quiz an Leveon Bell from michigan state

Snelling isn't a starter. At all. End of story. He had his shot to be a starter elsewhere, no one wanted him, so he came back here to be the #3 back. Bell also doesn't fit the offense at all.

I'm beginning to think people on this board don't know the first thing about this sport. rolleyes.gif

True but what makes this situation interesting is Mia having Thomas and Miller backing him up, both are very good.

Also with Jake Long hitting FA he will not be thier #1 priority.

Good point but how much will Atlanta be willing to pay. He would complete change our offense. I am talking about epic change. He is one of the best outside backs and is the best receiving back in the NFL. He has a history of issues playing in Domes. I am worry he could become another Norwood. He would make Ryan look good like Roddy and Julio does. No disrespect to Turner but outside of the redzone and inside running, Bush is a lot better and Bush isn't half bad in between tackles.

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

Good point but how much will Atlanta be willing to pay. He would complete change our offense. I am talking about epic change. He is one of the best outside backs and is the best receiving back in the NFL. He has a history of issues playing in Domes. I am worry he could become another Norwood. He would make Ryan look good like Roddy and Julio does. No disrespect to Turner but outside of the redzone and inside running, Bush is a lot better and Bush isn't half bad in between tackles.

With him I would finally be ok with calling our Offense Greatest Show on Turf V2, our hurry up wouid be insane as Bush would be able to go into the slot and he will be singled.

With him I would finally be ok with calling our Offense Greatest Show on Turf V2, our hurry up wouid be insane as Bush would be able to go into the slot and he will be singled.

Watching Bush in Miami, he was so hard to stop. He could break any play and his feel for the game is finally very good. He is a much better back now than he was in NO. While I don't think our offense will be effective as those Rams with Bush, it would be a lot closer with him than it is now.

http://www.miamidolp...90-9b59c91ff4e5

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

Guys, I don't think it matter WHO we bring in. Anyone with better speed, better hands, hits the hole faster and younger will help us tremendously.

A Rookie, Bush, Ivory, Dwyer, Redman whoever, it does not mater. It won't take much to see a difference.

Guys, I don't think it matter WHO we bring in. Anyone with better speed, better hands, hits the hole faster and younger will help us tremendously.

A Rookie, Bush, Ivory, Dwyer, Redman whoever, it does not mater. It won't take much to see a difference.

Most of those guys mention aren't that fast nor are they better than Quizz.

Watching Bush in Miami, he was so hard to stop. He could break any play and his feel for the game is finally very good. He is a much better back now than he was in NO.

http://www.miamidolp...90-9b59c91ff4e5

Easily better and I would love to see him play vs NO.

Also with RW, JJ, Bush and a new TE (I am hoping Cook), (Maybe keep TG).

MR would play the Warner role and I know you aren't the biggest fan of MR but I know you could see him being very good in that role. The mis matches we would get would be unbelievable.

This would also allow us to focus on the D in the draft, where all we would really need is a G.

Easily better and I would love to see him play vs NO.

Also with RW, JJ, Bush and a new TE (I am hoping Cook), (Maybe keep TG).

MR would play the Warner role and I know you aren't the biggest fan of MR but I know you could see him being very good in that role. The mis matches we would get would be unbelievable.

This would also allow us to focus on the D in the draft, where all we would really need is a G.

Not a fan of any of the TE in FA and not a fan of the RB's in the draft or FA except for Bush but you never know. Bush is really the best option for us for what we do.

Not a fan of any of the TE in FA and not a fan of the RB's in the draft or FA except for Bush but you never know. Bush is really the best option for us for what we do.

I fully agree with Hollywood #1 pick.

I don't really like too many TE's tbh (draft or FA), I only like Cook cause he is fast lol.