Probowl Question

Guest fibonacci

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pull out if you were a falcon?

• yes
    • no

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I know rightsaidfred mentioned ryan pulling out. but I been pondering on something even before ryan got hurt.

Would you even want to play in the Pro-Bowl sense the entire media put you down over and over and all the way to NFC championship?

for me I would pull out and give Goodell and the media the finger.

I know rightsaidfred mentioned ryan pulling out. but I been pondering on something even before ryan got hurt.

Would you even want to play in the Pro-Bowl sense the entire media put you down over and over and all the way to NFC championship?

for me I would pull out and give Goodell and the media the finger.

absolutely. whats the point? just so the announcers can point you out during the game and say "The Falcons LOST! haha"? its total bs and i dont really care what anyone says. Pat Y's article after the game was an embarresssment to sports. calling us oout because we lost in the NFC championship game against a team that was MUCH deeper than us and MUCH more balanced. that was crap

absolutely. whats the point? just so the announcers can point you out during the game and say "The Falcons LOST! haha"? its total bs and i dont really care what anyone says. Pat Y's article after the game was an embarresssment to sports. calling us oout because we lost in the NFC championship game against a team that was MUCH deeper than us and MUCH more balanced. that was crap

That article got under my skin. Until we win a Superbowl, it's "same ole Falcons." Never mind that we went from scoring 2 points in last year's play-offs to coming within a few yards of the Superbowl.

Lazy-a$$, reactionary writing.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

That article got under my skin. Until we win a Superbowl, it's "same ole Falcons." Never mind that we went from scoring 2 points in last year's play-offs to coming within a few yards of the Superbowl.

I didn't know that was said.

I rarely listen to announcers. I swear they don't even have half the mind of swift sometimes. Lol

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Pro bowl has become very boring to me.

Honestly I see no wary they could save it. Goodell should have got rid of it

he was so proud of himself for saying we were the "Same Old Falcons". He predicted we would lose all year long and was wrong every week. Then he gets one game right and he feels findicated. That ahole should be fired. So blatantly bias. I dont care what anyone says about us "earning respect" either, because we have done more than enough to get the respect of the nation. Im not asking for themto love us, but treat us with respect

Pro Bowl is just a humiliation that is taunted by the 2 Super Bowl teams now. Think about all the Pro Bowlers on SF & BAL's teams. I could imagine those players telling the ATL & NE players @ end of game "Take my spot on the Pro Bowl Biotch!!!!! & watch me the following week!" LOL