Wfw

SaintRay

Yeah, it does suck when you get on the site using your phone, but I knew asking W?W to consider that, even nicely and rationally, would garner some foolish response with no consideration. So I just deal with it. Although everytime I look at it now, I think to myself: "God, I'm glad they lost." That makes me feel better.

Ray, you might as well politely ask him to proofread his posts for grammatical/historical/factual (on and on, ect) accuracy for all the good it'll do you.

I say just hit him with one last haymaker to the junk and put him on ignore until the draft, it's not like you'd be missing anything.

WFW is working the swampers into a frenzy REV2 without even trying...these guys are easy when their losing. The thought of them in 3rd place this season makes WFW sleep like a baby at night...sweet dreams!...biggrin.png

julio.gif

I guess you would have to look for relief in the failures of others when your team hasn't accomplished anything

Rome wasn't built in a day. Either was this current (NFCS BEST TEAM) it has taken 5 years! If it takes several more we will be patient enough to enjoy it!

julio.gif

Who is this "we"?

You got a mouse in your pocket?

And you still haven't answered my question about the ONE last goal? NFC Championship Game?