Rodgers, Brees, Brady, And Manning Choked

Flip Flop

Against the Niners this year Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Eli showed that they are just game managers that cannot lift their teams to victory. Check it out.

vs. the Niners

Rodgers 2TD 1INT -Loss

Brees 3TD 2INT -Loss

Brady 1TD -Loss

Eli 1TD -Win

Just like Matt Ryan these quarterbacks are not good enough to win against a championship caliber team like the Niners.

Ryan 3TD 1INT -Loss

Since it is the quarterback's job to overcome all of the deficiencies of their team, we can now see that there are no elite quarterbacks in the NFL. Not one.

**Or maybe the San Fransico 49ers have the best defense in the league and in order to win against them teams need to have a well rounded offense that can run the ball with a lead and a defense that can slow down the Niners offense enough to win with less than 30 points.

Edited by Flip Flop

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**Or maybe the San Fransico 49ers have the best defense in the league and in order to win against them teams need to have a well rounded offense that can run the ball with a lead and a defense that can slow down the Niners offense enough to win with less than 30 points.

Waiiit a se-cond. Are you trying to pull a fast one on us. Everybody know that the only thing that matters in football is what the so-called 'elite' quartebacks either do or do not do. Opposing teams have nothing to do with the success of 'elite' quarterbacks. You could put Mary Jane Rotten Crotch in for Brady, Brees, Rodgers, and Manning, and she could lose to the Niners just as well.

Can't use logic on here at all. People see something and think they know what they are talking about or just listen to the media.

If we only scored 13 points against an aging Ravens D not near as good as SF or Seatlle people would be calling for MR and MS head even more. Lol how dumb is that. MR is a franchise QB who is about to get paid no matter what happened in the playoffs.

Isn't Tom Brady Brady suppose to be the best QB ever? Isn't the Pats suppose to have the number 1 O? Only 13 points to a banged up old D?

Lol I get dumber just getting on this board. Where did all the quality posters go?

Can't use logic on here at all. People see something and think they know what they are talking about or just listen to the media.

If we only scored 13 points against an aging Ravens D not near as good as SF or Seatlle people would be calling for MR and MS head even more. Lol how dumb is that. MR is a franchise QB who is about to get paid no matter what happened in the playoffs.

Isn't Tom Brady Brady suppose to be the best QB ever? Isn't the Pats suppose to have the number 1 O? Only 13 points to a banged up old D?

Lol I get dumber just getting on this board. Where did all the quality posters go?

is balt defense old and banged up or elite. it seems to change depending on the fable told

those guys sre allowed to choke sometimes because choking isnt the absolute rule that it is with ryan. ryan is cloder to romo thany qbs you lidted in your failathon of a thread

Maybe they used to be good, but they have proven that they cant get it done on their own. Brady hasnt been able to get it done since he lost the defense. Without Bruski, Harryission, McCginst, et al, Brady cant win the big one. Even with Randy Moss and all those gaudy numbers, Brady couldnt will an 18-0 team to a Super Bowl victory. Fail. He just isnt good enough to will that team to win. Edited by Flip Flop

Maybe they used to be good, but they have proven that they cant get it done on their own. Brady hasnt been able to get it done since he lost the defense. Without Bruschi, Harrission, McGinst, et al, Brady cant win the big one. Even with Randy Moss and all those gaudy numbers, Brady couldnt will an 18-0 team to a Super Bowl victory. Fail. He just isnt good enough to will that team to win.

youre right but ryan is many notches below brady. hes romo. no difference.

The funny thing is the niners defense did next to NOTHING to stop the falcons offense.

in the 4 drives in the second half 3 of them failed because of Falcon errors/( a slip, a fumbled snap and a stumble on a WIDE OPEN wr)

Pretty much. They had to rely on the Falcons shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly to pull off the win. I'm giving the edge to the Ravens because they're red hot and the 49ers defense doesn't live up to the hype.

Hard when they lose one of their major weapons in Gronk . That would be equivalent to the Falcons losing Roddy White and heading into playoffs and expect much success when your team is built around offense

The funny thing is the niners defense did next to NOTHING to stop the falcons offense.

in the 4 drives in the second half 3 of them failed because of Falcon errors/( a slip, a fumbled snap and a stumble on a WIDE OPEN wr)

Yeah people act like we had the ball all of the second half. The D couldn't get us the ball back. I would like to see the second half time of possession I haven't looked it up. I know our next to last drive we chewed up some clock other than that 49ers killed us.

They all have rings. They all have had success in playoffs.

Yep, and with the exception of Rodgers, they're all significantly older than Ryan.

We're going to have our post-season success. This year was a major step in that direction.

All you have to do is look at last year's play-offs vs. this year's.

0 points to 30 and 24 points against the top two scoring defenses.

Erase one fluky fumble, and we're in the Big Dance.

We'll get our post-season success.

Yeah people act like we had the ball all of the second half. The D couldn't get us the ball back. I would like to see the second half time of possession I haven't looked it up. I know our next to last drive we chewed up some clock other than that 49ers killed us.

The defense actually got the ball back twice except for untimely personal fouls that extended drives leading to 14 points. We were that close to winning that game.

Riding great defenses. Left to their own devices, they cant make it happen. Brady choked with the most prolific offense in history. Exposed!! My aunt Gerty could have thrown one measly TD with that offense.

You are owning leowolf... leo isn't the sharpest of liars... but then again, it always leaves a mark when someone never got picked during those pickup games...biggrin.png