Super Bowl Or Bust

XXVIII-III

Words cannot express my disappointment in how our season ended, but I do understand all of the positive outlooks, as far as looking back on the season, overcoming injuries, and the potential for next year. However, we must demand a Super Bowl or bust mentality. All the elite teams that win Super Bowls, has this mentality. We all know that we should be playing better then we are, especially these ridiculous second half no-shows in this year's playoffs. The Super Bowl or bust mentality is right on par with the killer instinct mentality that we severly lack. That is what we must have from here on out, from Blank down to the fans. I really want to win the Super Bowl with Smith, I really really do, but if we do not make it to the big dance next year, I really think we need to move to an offensively minded head coach. That is the way we are built, that's how we can win now, and that's what we should be. Let Nolan take full control of the D.

We can demand all we want but we may never win a SB.

14 NFL teams have NEVER won a Superbowl, that does not invalidate these franchises, their fanbases or the enjoyment of football they bring.

I love Football and i love the Falcons and I want a Superbowl but me demanding it isn't going to change anything and if we never win one i'm still going to be a fan.

14 NFL teams have NEVER won a Superbowl, that does not invalidate these franchises, their fanbases or the enjoyment of football they bring.

I love Football and i love the Falcons and I want a Superbowl but me demanding it isn't going to change anything and if we never win one i'm still going to be a fan.

This is the mentality that separates the winners from the losers. The Falcons players MUST demand this mentality from themselves and in the locker room.

This is the mentality that separates the winners from the losers. The Falcons players MUST demand this mentality from themselves and in the locker room.

No, I'm being real here, I'm not a player so my demands have nothing to do with how the team plays or what the locker room is like.

You guys can stomp your feet around being powty about not getting a superbowl year in and year out and it literally makes NO difference to the teams season.

As a Fan and NOT a player I'm not going to walk out on this team if we never win a superbowl.

You DEMAND a superbowl? And if we never win one what are you going to do? I'm still going to be a fan of the team.

No, I'm being real here, I'm not a player so my demands have nothing to do with how the team plays or what the locker room is like.

You guys can stomp your feet around being powty about not getting a superbowl year in and year out and it literally makes NO difference to the teams season.

As a Fan and NOT a player I'm not going to walk out on this team if we never win a superbowl.

You DEMAND a superbowl? And if we never win one what are you going to do? I'm still going to be a fan of the team.

It's not about walking out on your team at all, it's about creating a culture of a winning attitude!

It's not about walking out on your team at all, it's about creating a culture of a winning attitude!

And? Your going to DEMAND a Superbowl huh? What are you going to do if we don't win one? How many years is your DEMAND going to be in effect?

You also realize your DEMAND has no effect on the players or coaches or front office right?

A winning attitude comes from the team, not from some message board poster DEMANDING Superbowls.

And? Your going to DEMAND a Superbowl huh? What are you going to do if we don't win one? How many years is your DEMAND going to be in effect?

You also realize your DEMAND has no effect on the players or coaches or front office right?

A winning attitude comes from the team, not from some message board poster DEMANDING Superbowls.

I think you're getting hung up on the word 'demand'. If you ask a city to rise up, and they do, then a winning attitude must begin to permeate throughout the city. Players and fans.

I think you're getting hung up on the word 'demand'. If you ask a city to rise up, and they do, then a winning attitude must begin to permeate throughout the city. Players and fans.

I think you're talking in terms that don't mean anything. It is obvious the players wanted it, it is obvious the City backed the team. It is obvious we still lost the game Sunday.

I think you are missing the point

We can do everything right, draft perfectly, our players have a winning spirit coming out of their a$$ and we can still lose and not win a SuperBowl.

Seriously, 14 teams have never won it, we are currently one of them. Arthur Blank, TD, Smith and the players are doing everything they can to win a SB. I see the effort being put in, I see the reluctance to not settle. I also realize it still may never happen. I'm still going to be a fan regardless.

Winning a SB or not does not diminish the enjoyment I have had during these last 5 years.

Edited by MAD597

Actually, it kinda does. Nobody calls tampa bay the "yucks" anymore, or new orleans the "aints" and it's exactly because they've won a Super Bowl. The jets haven't won a championship in four decades and yet they are still considered a world champion franchise. The rest of your statement was true though.

Sure, I'm just talking about the, 'we'll get 'em next year' mentality. The time for that is over now.

Umm we lost, what else can we say? Not like we can just show up at the SuperBowl and demand to play. I still think your not actually saying anything.

I certainly thought we had a great chance to win and wanted it now, but I have to accept what happened.

Actually, it kinda does. Nobody calls tampa bay the "yucks" anymore, or new orleans the "aints" and it's exactly because they've won a Super Bowl. The jets haven't won a championship in four decades and yet they are still considered a world champion franchise. The rest of your statement was true though.

No these other 14 teams still play each year, still have loyal fanbases and still have a chance to win it all every year.

These 14 teams may not have won a SB but I bet if you just closed these teams down ALOT of fans would be very unhappy. That it what i meant by the fact these other franchises are not invalidated, they still have a purpose and still can provide their fans lots of enjoyment.

This has to be sarcastic. The Jets are considered a huge joke of a franchise.

Winning a SB doesn't change the fan rivalry. We still call them the yucks or sucks, the aints or bagheads and they call us failcons or falcunts. But we can still want,hope and pray for the SB just like everybody else.