Payton Reinstated, Effective Immediately

yoyo0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints team you whooped won't resemble the team you'll see next year, so enjoy that pudpull while you can.

If they want to use a game where we just got done playing the most physical team in the league, on three days rest, with an interim coach in their house on national TV and still only won by 10 points as their "a** whooping" then ok lol. I'll take the 45-17 beatdown on MNF over that any day...

Edited by CantBeatThemSaints

If they want to use a game where we just got done playing the most physical team in the league, on three days rest, with an interim coach in their house on national TV and still only won by 10 points as their "a** whooping" then ok lol. I'll take the 45-17 beatdown on MNF over that any day...

They did seem like the D was playing with some extra motivation that game. Wasnt Vilma back for that game?

Vilma played in both games against Atlanta in 2012. The offense played like crud in that second game against y'all but I thought it was one of the Saints best defensive games last year. Held you guys to 1 for 11 or something like that on third downs and 283 yards total. Just a shame our offense decided to have it's worst game of the year. Very ironic!

We're looking for healthy competition for 2nd place in the NFCS...1st belongs to the Falcons suckers...tongue.png

I remember a topic about how once the season is over, Everyones place starts over, so I guess you have two weeks to relish as the NFCS Champ. After that its a new season and everyone is 0-0 lol