i realize this is very early, and no teams has done any free agent and draft moves, but still it's interesting to look at. and this season doesn't interest me much anymore.

next year we have an, as things look now, pretty manageable table of opponents for the regular season.

no dates have been set, so that will feature in as well.

Home

Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Seattle, New England,

N.Y. Jets, Washington

Away

Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo,

Miami, Green Bay

i think we will be able win 7 of those homegames, maybe 8. the challenges are NO, SEA, NE, and possibly WAS, but we are great at home.

Away games are different, i'd say Arizona, Buffalo and Miami are very manageable. green bay will depend a lot on time of year, TB, NO, CAR are 50/50. san fran will be a battle.

i'd say 11-5 or better seems very possible at this point.

draft and free agency will have an impact of course, but NY, ARI, BUF, MIA are more than one year away from being back in business.

Edited by FalconsfanDK

I cant say gotta wait till after the draft and FA signing! If we get a big name on D and tony G comes back we prolly go 12-4.

if tony comes back, and we get a DE, LB and RG i agree. maybe a RB too.

i'm not so well informed about the upcoming draft class, so don't know which of those position will likely have a great player on the board late in the first.

If we establish our run game, I'm not afraid of this team going into Lambeau regardless of time of the year. This team needs to shed that "soft" "dome" team mentality that others think we have.

i didn't mean it as us being a soft team, but more often than not, teams who don't often play in snowy, freezing conditions will struggle when thrown into it. not saying we can't beat them in december, but it will be a different game than if it is september/october.

Home

Carolina - If our defense is much improved we Win

New Orleans - Use the same formula we did last year Win

Tampa Bay - Stop doug martin and vincent jackson Win

St. Louis - Should be a easy Win for us

Seattle - I think they get there revenge and beat use by 3 points Loss

New England - There defense is *** Win

N.Y. Jets - Easy Win

Washington - Dont think RG3 is going to be the same because of his injury we Win

Away

Carolina - Loss Always for some reason we play catch up and make a rally in the 4th and come up short.

New Orleans - I think we will take this one by a field goal and we sweep the saints Win

Tampa Bay - Loss down to the wire they win by 3 .

Arizona - Not a team to sleep on but i the we Win handely.

San Francisco - Think we win this game in revenge the same way we did against the giants Win

Buffalo - Easy Win.

Miami - Should be a easy Win,

Green Bay - Matt should be able to pick apart there sorry defense, but our defense is the key i think they show up Win

End season

13-3

Edited by RiseUpFalcons

Home

N.Y. Jets - Easy Win

Washington - Dont think RG3 is going to be the same because of his injury we Win

Away

Carolina - Loss Always for some reason we play catch up and make a rally in the 4th and come up short.

New Orleans - I think we will take this one by a field goal and we sweep the saints Win

San Francisco - Think we win this game in revenge the same way we did against the giants Win

Buffalo - Easy Win.

Green Bay - Matt should be able to pick apart there sorry defense, but our defense is the key i think they show up Win

End season

13-3

I can see it shaking out similarly to this, though I think Miami will be very tough next season.

Home

N.Y. Jets - Easy Win

Away

Buffalo - Easy Win.

End season

13-3

You're playing Away Sir, Away. Not gonna happen. & If you think Miami is gonna be easy, is pretty lol.