Pat Y Is Invited To Have Sexual Intercourse With Himself

Bart2Ryan+beyond

I normally don't get worked up over some reporter's blog or article, but this one was far too harsh and mean-spirited IMO:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/44512/in-the-end-the-same-old-falcons

Man the media sure likes to suck and blow at the same time. In one breath it is all about how 'SF is awesome, their O under Kap is unstoppable and their D is elite, look they're already 5 point fav vs Balt!" then in the next breath "Atl is a fraud because they choked away a big lead and should've beaten SF!"

GTFO with that shyte!

I wouldn't say we choked away a BIG lead, but it was a 3 score lead that we gave up and when you beat a team by 17, most of the time it is dubbed a "Blowout."

I am still pizt about that game. It will take a while for me to get over it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not walking around with my head down or letting it affect my work or family life, but I normally turn on NFL Network as soon as I turn on the TV - That's not going to be the case for a while. I know we blew a HUGE opportunity - I don't need the media to tell me over and over...

I will watch the SB, but that is about all I want to see that has to do with the NFL until draft time starts to roll around.

Go Falcons