Kiko Alonso, ILB - 6-3, 242lbs

5th

Marquise Goodwin, WR - 5-9, 179lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je7sPrc4RnQ

6th

Blaize Foltz, OG - 6-3, 329lbs

7th

Cooper Taylor, SS - 6-4, 229lbs

Cook is not going to be available, Christine Michael stays hurt, Short wlll not be there when we draft in the second, and Okafor will be gone when we draft.

I like you Torris and you're a great poster, but this board hasn't gotten use to the fact that we don't normally draft in the mid part of a draft anymore. We get late round picks. Okafor is gone in the first 10 man.

not a terrible offseaosn if it shakes out like that...... but it is kinda iffy for that to happen. like some people mentioned Cook may be franchised........ but I read teh opposite aswell. I guess we will know in a month.

One though I had which I dunno if people would be ok with but I would be down with...........trading out of the 1st all together.

See if we can pick up a 2nd this year and a first for 2014.

This is assuming we fill most of our holes by FA.

not a terrible offseaosn if it shakes out like that...... but it is kinda iffy for that to happen. like some people mentioned Cook may be franchised........ but I read teh opposite aswell. I guess we will know in a month.

One though I had which I dunno if people would be ok with but I would be down with...........trading out of the 1st all together.

See if we can pick up a 2nd this year and a first for 2014.

This is assuming we fill most of our holes by FA.

Quantity doesn't beat quality. You can stay put in this draft and do well. We have 8 picks.

okafor is not gone in top 10 christ - hes rated likie 5 or 6th DE - plus if u keep up with draft closly ull realize the qbs will be drafted in the first, when most mocks dont have that now- Mayok was just talking about it - **** near gaurantee 3 qbs go in first round, we have a good chance of getting a decent DE this year in first round. Better than any year previous - but im gonna go out on limb and say we draft one and bring in one from FA - it has to happen at some point, enough stop gaps - Cant wait for the off season

Ansah is vastly overrated and Hunt will be a 26 year old rookie. I would avoid the both of them. It would also cost more than our 2nd and 4th to move from the bottom of the 2nd to the top third of the 2nd round.

Not to mention a 6'8 guy ( hunt)... while that sounds impressive ( and it is)

I would worry about leverage in the nfl.

To use a tired old cliche... " the low man wins"

If he is 6'8 and a even decent blocking 6'4 guard can get in on his pads he is going to get driven off the ball.... PERIOD.

If he is 6'8 and a even decent blocking 6'4 guard can get in on his pads he is going to get driven off the ball.... PERIOD.

I said the same thing about Geathers and people came at me like I said Moses can go kick rocks.

Would be very difficult to throw short routes to his side if taught how to get big and time when the passer is throwing.

It really depends. I don't know about Nolan on this, but I teach a technique to taller guys that really works for them to get around. That reach can be deadly. Its a power shouder hike. Its nasty, and feels unnatural if you don't already do this naturally. One example is JJ Watt who isn't actually that tall but uses the most naturally. We'll just have to see.

I said the same thing about Geathers and people came at me like I said Moses can go kick rocks.

I didn't feel that way about you man. You're a good common sense poster. I was just trying to show that he could do alright. You know that John Henderson is 6'7" and was pretty good and Stroud was like 6'6" and didn't play DE until his Bills days. I didn't mean to make you think I wasn't digging you though.