Tatupu.....

Do you honestly think (if healthy) that things could have been different with him out on the field instead of Dent? Just wondering since I saw his name in another thread. I know woulda shoulda coulda doesn't matter, but the question entered my head and I thought I'd ask you all

Of course it's an open ended question. But, all things being equal and if he stayed healthy, then yeah - he would have played a lot better than Dent.

Some here have said that Dent seemed to be coming around toward the end of the season. I never saw that. Something needs to change at MLB next season, IMO

For our run defense maybe. Dude flat out sucked in pass coverage so to me it would have been pick your poison with Lofton

Well, it isnt as if our LB coverage across the middle was stellar. At least Lofton is an excellent run stuffer. Having that kind of tackler in the middle would allow the safeties to pay more attention to TE's.

Dent started off slow but he started to pick it up with more experience under his belt, same thing with Konz. Since they started off slow, however, they continue to be the whipping targets.

I really didn't see it for either guy. This fanbase locks on to an idea and acts like it is THE idea. Dent is solid, maybe even decent. We need a playmaker. Konz did not show RG ability. He was decent, but we could do better there. The whole team is all on the backs of specific players who have helped to dodge bullets all year long.

I really didn't see it for either guy. This fanbase locks on to an idea and acts like it is THE idea. Dent is solid, maybe even decent. We need a playmaker. Konz did not show RG ability. He was decent, but we could do better there. The whole team is all on the backs of specific players who have helped to dodge bullets all year long.

Konz never played at guard in college. He was pressed into the position due to Reynolds getting injured and no one else being able to step up. He played like crap to start off but he got better as the season went on and played great in the playoffs against top notch D-lines. He'll be shifting to his natural position next season and now he has some quality NFL experience.

Konz never played at guard in college. He was pressed into the position due to Reynolds getting injured and no one else being able to step up. He played like crap to start off but he got better as the season went on and played great in the playoffs against top notch D-lines. He'll be shifting to his natural position next season and now he has some quality NFL experience.

Which was part of my aggravation at him playing guard. I don't like that kinda garbage man, it makes no sense to me.