Can Yall Imagine If The 49Ers Win The Super Bowl, What They Will Say?

crankdatfalcon

To all you falcons fans:

I know all of you are sick about what happened. I just wanted to tell you that not all 9ers fans are represented by the people who post here. Anytime you deal with people on any subject you're going to run into people with no class who don't know how to discuss things without being idiots.

Bottom line about that game is that you were one or two plays away from winning. While i was watching the game I knew it was going to be one of those last minute drives to decide it(although i wasnt so sure about that after you guys were moving the ball at will during the first half).

You guys have a great team. I wasnt a believer even when you guys were undefeated but after you crushed the giants I realized...hmm these guys are for real. But we all know having the best team isnt always enough. Everything has to go right and you have to get the breaks. The team that makes the least mistakes and gets the breaks usually wins. If the game gets played 10 times its probably split. If Roddy didnt slip, or if Ryan doesnt misshandle the ball by a fraction of an inch it could have been a different outcome. The 15 yard roughing the passer play was a big call and extremely tough tough to take. I would have been sick if that had happened to us. Your defense had its moments. They held us to a feild goal(that we missed) and stripped us of a touchdown at the goaline. They held us off from taking the lead for a loong time even though we got back in the game. If your offense could have just mustered 1 more touchdown (and they almost did)......

Your offensive line played a great game for most of the game. You guys are a few defensive players away from having a SuperBowl Team. Even with a weaker defense you guys could have won the game and the superbowl if those few unlucky breaks had gone your way. I think your team played their heart out with the players they had.

Good Luck Next Year,

Niners Fan.

EDIT: Also another unlucky break that doesnt really get talked about. When Ryan hurt his shoulder on the most critical and important drive of the game it affected him. The throw on the last play was slightly behind the receiver. I really believe an uninjured Ryan gets a touchdown on that last drive.

Edited by Rcres

Classy post, Rcres. All the Niners fans that posted here were not trolls and many of the Falcons fans who post here are. We had too many missed opportunities to win yesterday. The Fumble (I capitalized it; it will live in infamy) on a drive that would have resulted in at least a field goal. Two personal fouls on plays that would have resulted in the ball being punted (extending drives that wound up being touchdowns). I'm not saying we shot ourselves in the foot, but these plays were too much to overcome. We'll get the Niners in the regular season in '13, I'm optimistic the result will be different. The sting of this loss, however will not abate anytime soon.

To all you falcons fans:

I know all of you are sick about what happened. I just wanted to tell you that not all 9ers fans are represented by the people who post here. Anytime you deal with people on any subject you're going to run into people with no class who don't know how to discuss things without being idiots.

Bottom line about that game is that you were one or two plays away from winning. While i was watching the game I knew it was going to be one of those last minute drives to decide it(although i wasnt so sure about that after you guys were moving the ball at will during the first half).

You guys have a great team. I wasnt a believer even when you guys were undefeated but after you crushed the giants I realized...hmm these guys are for real. But we all know having the best team isnt always enough. Everything has to go right and you have to get the breaks. The team that makes the least mistakes and gets the breaks usually wins. If the game gets played 10 times its probably split. If Roddy didnt slip, or if Ryan doesnt misshandle the ball by a fraction of an inch it could have been a different outcome. The 15 yard roughing the passer play was a big call and extremely tough tough to take. I would have been sick if that had happened to us. Your defense had its moments. They held us to a feild goal(that we missed) and stripped us of a touchdown at the goaline. They held us off from taking the lead for a loong time even though we got back in the game. If your offense could have just mustered 1 more touchdown (and they almost did)......

Your offensive line played a great game for most of the game. You guys are a few defensive players away from having a SuperBowl Team. Even with a weaker defense you guys could have won the game and the superbowl if those few unlucky breaks had gone your way. I think your team played their heart out with the players they had.

Good Luck Next Year,

Niners Fan.

EDIT: Also another unlucky break that doesnt really get talked about. When Ryan hurt his shoulder on the most critical and important drive of the game it affected him. The throw on the last play was slightly behind the receiver. I really believe an uninjured Ryan gets a touchdown on that last drive.

Pure class.

To all you falcons fans:

Good Luck Next Year,

Niners Fan.

And DEAREST falcons fans, please don't view this hat-in-hand, classy guy as representative of the NINER FAITHFUL. Most of mine who watch, live, breath 49er Football don't pass on a chance to diss opposing teams. ESPECIALLY a team that was once a division rival.

And in my not-so-humble opinion, if the 'net is where you go to show how classy you are, well methinks you have problems that transcend anything that happens here.

Anyway, enjoy rooting for the Ravens. See you next year ... I hope.

Edited by Mr49er

Different strokes for different folks... I try not to be a prick. I'm the first one to smash something when ***** not going right in a game as I almost did when akers missed another feild goal or when we fumbled at the one. I didnt feel like having my hand swell up 3 times its normal size like it did last year when we fumbled the game away. Im as passionate as the next guy if not more. But If you cant admit when another team is good or a game was close thats up to you. You sound like a punk I wouldnt want to be around @ MR 49er

Edited by Rcres

To all you falcons fans:

Good Luck Next Year,

Niners Fan.

Homer.

And DEAREST falcons fans, please don't view this hat-in-hand, classy guy as representative of the NINER FAITHFUL. Most of mine who watch, live, breath 49er Football don't pass on a chance to diss opposing teams. ESPECIALLY a team that was once a division rival.

And in my not-so-humble opinion, if the 'net is where you go to show how classy you are, well methinks you have problems that transcend anything that happens here.

Anyway, enjoy rooting for the Ravens. See you next year ... I hope.

Thanks for setting the record straight Ms49er. Also, I'm curious as to the origin of your user name?

Every team the falcons have played and loss too in the playoffs the past couple of years have gone on to win the Super Bowl..on the other hand, I don't want flacco to get a ring before Matt..Catch 22 all the way around..The critics will be all over us once again..

In that case Joe will never get a ring Edited by joe8915

Different strokes for different folks... I try not to be a prick. I'm the first one to smash something when ***** not going right in a game as I almost did when akers missed another feild goal or when we fumbled at the one. I didnt feel like having my hand swell up 3 times its normal size like it did last year when we fumbled the game away. Im as passionate as the next guy if not more. But If you cant admit when another team is good or a game was close thats up to you. You sound like a punk I wouldnt want to be around @ MR 49er

try not to be a prick. that's an understatement. I'm wondering if you aren't already on your way to GA to do chores for falcon fans.

and you're right, you wouldn't want to be around me while you massage the opposing team's fans' egos after a tough loss. I'd likely puke on you.

To all you falcons fans:

Good Luck Next Year,

Niners Fan.

Thanks. I'm actually rooting for the 49ers to win. My husband is a big 49er fan who is now a Falcon fan as well. For that alone - I'll be hoping the 49ers win.

As for the classless posts, there is one thing about this forum that the regular posters know. About half of the "opposing team" jerks and "Falcon fan" morons are actually Saints fans. For some reason, they find great pleasure posing as other teams fans (not that I blame them for that) and trying to be dirtbags on our forum. In fact, when we are facing other teams, they will pose as Falcon fans on that teams forum just to act like garbage. Then they giggle like little girls while telling their own fans all about how they "got us" over here over on their own little board. We've read it many times over there - so we pretty much just assume every trashbag is a Saints fan now - no matter who they say they support. Just kind of evens out the crap.

I ignore most of the garbage, and the rest is pretty good here.

Thanks for coming by - your team played a **** of a game - and you won. You won the right to move on. Good Luck. The Ravens are a great team - and Joe Flacco is a great young QB. Despite the possessiveness from some of our fans of not wanting him to succeed because they were drafted at the same time - he had nothing to do with all the media hype. He's a handful - your D will have to play their A game to beat them.

Hopefully, the Falcons will get it together over the offseason and come back stronger next year.

Every team the falcons have played and loss too in the playoffs the past couple of years have gone on to win the Super Bowl..on the other hand, I don't want flacco to get a ring before Matt..Catch 22 all the way around..The critics will be all over us once again..

Our time will still come Crank. I know it hurts right now. The only consolation is that it wouldn't have mattered. If we had won - then the Ravens would be the favorites, we would be mentioned as little as possible only to talk about how we can't hold a lead and then if we won the Super Bowl - well, the media world would have gone into hibernation.