One Positive Note About Our Defense.

I'm all for looking for positives, but I've never been one of those guys who believed that yards don't matter. There is something for being 5th in the league in points given up, but there's only so complimentary you can be to a defense that's in the bottom half of the league in passing and rushing defense. That means teams were moving the ball on you at will.

I want a defense that smother's teams, demorilizes them, chokes 'em out. I want the other team's QB walking off the field with his head down knowing he can't run or pass on us.

I'm all for looking for positives, but I've never been one of those guys who believed that yards don't matter. There is something for being 5th in the league in points given up, but there's only so complimentary you can be to a defense that's in the bottom half of the league in passing and rushing defense. That means teams were moving the ball on you at will.

I want a defense that smother's teams, demorilizes them, chokes 'em out. I want the other team's QB walking off the field with his head down knowing he can't run or pass on us.

yea well you cant have your cake and eat it too. for that to happen one of two things has to happen. td needs to learn how to draft or trade in ryans training wheels for some good defenders. this is the downside of trading 5 picks for a player to make your qb look better than he is.

yea well you cant have your cake and eat it too. for that to happen one of two things has to happen. td needs to learn how to draft or trade in ryans training wheels for some good defenders. this is the downside of trading 5 picks for a player to make your qb look better than he is.

what happened did Ryan stiff you on a tip or something?

I felt like the defense was overrated all season and would be exploited in the Playoffs. I thought it would be Rodgers doing it though. We held teams to field goals all season and forced some TOs in the Redzone. I thought a guy like Rodgers would exploit that and get touchdowns out of it.

I didn't expect 2 rookies basically to do it, but we just put too much emphasis on the read option, and our LBs got killed in coverage. At some point say if they want to run for 10 yrds fine, but stop them from getting 25 every play. We just gave up chunks of yards to the Niners and Seahawks.

I felt like the defense was overrated all season and would be exploited in the Playoffs. I thought it would be Rodgers doing it though. We held teams to field goals all season and forced some TOs in the Redzone. I thought a guy like Rodgers would exploit that and get touchdowns out of it.

I didn't expect 2 rookies basically to do it, but we just put too much emphasis on the read option, and our LBs got killed in coverage. At some point say if they want to run for 10 yrds fine, but stop them from getting 25 every play. We just gave up chunks of yards to the Niners and Seahawks.

we have captain clutch mstty ice though. we should have been able to win getting the ball twice down 4 with 8 minutes left.

We were a decent defense in the regular season. Caused alot of turnovers. In the postseason we caused 2 and turned it over 4 times. Our defense in the playoffs looked like the saints defense during the regular season. Guys were wide open all game. Horrible play by the defense overall

It doesn't do a whole lot of good when people quote him.

Good lord. People would actually do that? Why the **** would anyone with an I.Q. higher than their shoe size do that?

If you dont respect the read option you end up looking like the Pack did the week before...If you told me going in that Kaep would have the total yards he had and one TD i would feel pretty good about our chances to win that game...frankly we played 2 teams that were more talented than us this season in the playoffs and we beat one of them and gave the other all they could handle...another draft and a free agent at some point and we will be in good shape moving forward...the playoff win and championship game appearence will help us in the free agent market I hope.