Did Anyone Notice Our 4Th An 4 Play Call...

Dirtybird#11

no tony was doubled up on, the defenders release the second they see the ball released from ryan he had a guy on his back and a lb underneath the route that could have jumped it

hate to disagree but he was splitting the double team but in my mind seeing HD83 fall down cost us the game.

no tony was doubled up on, the defenders release the second they see the ball released from ryan he had a guy on his back and a lb underneath the route that could have jumped it

You are right. We saw Tony G shrug off a defender during a slant route towards the inside, but you see Goldson right behind him after the ball is thrown. He probably would've disrupted the pass.

Sucks that Bowman caused contact RIGHT at the 5 yard line. A couple of feet more, and it would have been PI.

sorry guys i was talking about the saints play, as far as the 49ers play i have not watch a replay.. but i will take your words for it

I also cant get the ******* sight of HD stumbling for a ball that he would have just walked into the ******* endzone...

SO FRUSTRATING

cut HD he will never be good in the league hes too small

Not the same play. Everyone really does keep forgetting Douglas falling down for no reason. That's 6!

On this play Gonzo was wide left. Then trips right with Roddy, Harry, and Julio far right. Gonzo ran sort of a quick slant, Roddy ran hard and dug in across the middle, Harry cleared on an out and Julio ran a fly into the endzone. Roddy ran 5 yards and was contacted which is fine, then if you watch the replay the LB keeps his hands on Roddy after initial contact and rides him the entire time until the balls leaves Ryan's hands and hits Roddy's. He was all over him and even rode him a yard backwards. Gonzo may have been open if Matt pumps but he also had pressure starting to come up the middle and the last thing you can do is take a sack. Looked like a flag thought it would come. Weak it didn't.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

what i dont get is on the one drive we needed like 5 yards a tony runs a route of 4 yards and they run him out of bounds and we have to punt, wtf... go 6 and out to make sure you have enough...

Tony chipped Aldon at the line of scrimmage and that took some time. Then J Smith was about to Sack Ryan. If tony had run a longer Route, then Ryan wouldn't of had time to throw it.