Impressed With Ryan This Year

Brehus

Overall I was very impressed with Ryan this year he played well except for the Arizona game where he did remind me of Romo.

He has finally done something about his noodle arm and also improved his long ball accuracy.

I also don't blame him for the second half of the 49ers game it was obvious the game plan changed once the Falcons got what they thought was a big lead and they went to the Smitty ball milk the clock and race to 0:00 game plan

I am proud of Ryan for the improvements he made this year and this is coming from a guy who called him noodle arm all of last year

Ryan matured greatly this year and he became deadly. The future is bright with him. Get him a decent defense and this team will soar.

Falcons did have a decent defense. They were ranked 5th in points allowed. People should start saying a defense that performs like a good defense in playoffs

Falcons did have a decent defense. They were ranked 5th in points allowed. People should start saying a defense that performs like a good defense in playoffs

Well, figure out how to defend a mobile QB without assigning all your resources to cover his scrambles so people don't run free out of the backfield. It was tough against those teams, except Washington.

Shut up *********. 71.5 % completion for nearly 400 yards, 3 TDs, 114.8 passer rating on that defense is deadly. The almighty Aaron Rodgers didn't have those numbers.

He's a ******* troll. Ignore him.

He took a great step forward this year. I was impressed. I am concerned about this "MEGA DEAL" I was seeing all over twitter yesterday. Matt does not strike me as a guy who think he needs a 100 million dollar contract but you never know. I think he knows this team needs to save some money back to bring in some players

Edited by RYNE15

Shut up *********. 71.5 % completion for nearly 400 yards, 3 TDs, 114.8 passer rating on that defense is deadly. The almighty Aaron Rodgers didn't have those numbers.

Not talking about Rodgers. He doesn't play for the Falcons. Why do you have the urge to bring up other QB's. I didn't. Just calling it like it is. Be Great in the moment when that moment is presented. It was and Ryan wasn't.

I'm not talking about those other QBs. But to answer your question, they were when it counted. Where are their teams right now? Stop making excuses.....

So you don't think Brady or Rodgers or even Peyton are 'deadly'? Where are their teams right now?

Stop being bad at trolling........

Edited by Pudge2