Just Checking With Everybody....everybody In Good Spirits Since The Loss?

E. T.

I am doing great! We have a lot to look foward to guys... It was in our hands and we were so close. This team just needs some fine tuning! This is still a young team and in my 35 yrs of being a fan...this is the best 5 year span ever!

Everyone keep your heads up! be proud! and Rise Up!

Edited by E. T.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ET,

Yep doing fine. Tough loss. Terrible ending but I'm over it. Looking frward to seeing what the off season holds as teh new coor'd evaluate present roster and start tweaking the roster for next year. You are correct in being a great 5 year run whch can easily be over looked. I hated to see season end as the 2012 Falcon team was one of my favorte teams an I've been a fan since the late 70's.

Thanks for the post. Much needed with all the negativity going around at the conclusion of the season.

I am doing great! We have a lot to look foward to guys... It was in our hands and we were so close. This team just needs some fine tuning! This is still a young team and in my 35 yrs of being a fan...this is the best 5 year span ever!

Everyone keep your heads up! be proud! and Rise Up!

a little help on defense and a decent running game and we are good to go.

Sad that the season is over and that we got so close only to fall short but, We have come a loooooong was since last year and have some good things to look forward to.

Nolan's defenses usually improve drastically the 2nd year.

Nolan will be able to draft a guy or two he likes to add to what we already have.

We may be able to retain grimes and make our secondary sick.

Koetter is def not MM, Matt seems to do well in his offense, One more year could push us to the place we want to be.

Pat Hill has in one season made our OLine good enough to protect Matt against the best defenses, another year and we might have protection and a run game.

Heads up.

We are actually one of the elder teams in the NFL, but other than that I agree.

I'm on to the off season. I felt very disappointed, but I didn't feel embarrassed this year. That is a huge step in the right direction to me. SF knows they were in a war. We just ran into a defense that has as much self belief at the end of the game as we did with the ball in our hand.

I was doing better yesterday. I literally woke up this morning and a 3 play loop of the fumbled snap, the 3rd down playcall, and the 4th down no PI/Tony being wide open played over in my head. We're a good team and we'll continue to be competitive but I'm not as optimistic that we'll be back. Personnel changes are needed and you never know how bad the injury big will bite your team. Outside of Grimes we were relatively fortunate this year.

I'll probably be over it next week.

Good ET......sports are supposed to be about fun, entertainment, looking forward.

I feel like I enjoyed and am still enjoying all of those things as far as the Falcons are concerned.

I laugh at the people who are all doom and gloom, saying our window is closing and all of that other bullsheet.

If you pay attention to your cap and have productive drafts in theory your window doesn't ever have to close.

I'm going to continue being a diehard fan of this team, and know that several of you will be joining me in the good times surely to come.

Outside of Grimes we were relatively fortunate this year.

Can't really agree with that slam....Tatupu was going to give Dent all he wanted for that starting MLB spot, Brady was going to be our starting FB, Svitek was going to be important depth on the O-line, Peters missed nearly the first half of the season, Spoon a few games, Moore the last quarter.

We more than had our share of injuries

Can't really agree with that slam....Tatupu was going to give Dent all he wanted for that starting MLB spot, Brady was going to be our starting FB, Svitek was going to be important depth on the O-line, Peters missed nearly the first half of the season, Spoon a few games, Moore the last quarter.

We more than had our share of injuries

We'll always have injuries, but I was thinking more about losing guys for the year. I'll count Tatupu in that number because I agree that he (not Dent) was supposed to be our starter at MLB. I also think the layoff effected Moore because he didn't look like the same guy by any stretch.

I'm fine, it was a fun ride a lot of teams fans haven't been on in a while. Still disappointed but I'm not angry at all. Those guys left it all out there. Had us within 10 yards of going to the Super Bowl and having a true legitimate shot. They didn't come through but boy did they keep up on the edge of our seats the entire time win or lose.

Guest Negatorris

I'm fine, because us hosting the championship was not what I figured at the beginning of the season. Just a few bad breaks for us that made me believe it wasn't meant for us to get to the Superbowl just yet. We are only a few pieces a way. It's the closest we've been in a long time, and we will get better. The two teams playing in the Superbowl now, are the same two teams that lost the championship game last year... Keep that in mind.

I'm all to familiar with this so I'll be fine..

I was totally prepared to lose that game...or at least I thought I was. When it actually happened it was like a punch to the gut.

Maybe if we hadn't had a 17 point lead at home it wouldn't have been so bad. I feel sorry for the UGA diehards on here. They've had to live this experience TWICE this year.