Re: D-Block!

mattyicefalcon

Can we fans request to pull the plugs off ???

I mean what's the effin point now going forward?

We already know everyones personal life & their attitudes....Mike P is just plain ******! I wish he was little mature & showed some kind of aggresiveness on field like Ray Lewis.

We need a leader like Ray Lewis not effin D-BLOCK!

D-BLOCK is the reason we have choked in BIG games mostly...they just can't hold up elite offenses.

Also, it's not just about holding up....how easily they give up TD's is effin unbelievable!

I thought football was suppose to game of inches.....

Edited by mattyicefalcon

That's funny, I was sitting at work wishing we had a guy like ray Lewis as well, one that sets the tone with a pre game ritual and keeps the defense hype all game long. I don't see that in any of our vets. Abe just stands around with his hands on his shoulder pads, Peterson is irrelevant. we don't have that guy on defense

Agreed. I thought it was entertaining at first, until we all saw how much of a hole that LB corps is. If they spent more time WATCHING film instead of MAKING it, we would be talking about playing Baltimore instead of our first draft and playing the blame game.

they weren't good enough to begin with to spend time making shows, every minute they needed to be in the weight room and performing tackling techniques

I know i'm new here but I have to disagree. I love D-block and I think Mike P. is good for the morale of the whole team. In the last two games I can agree they have let us down in the second half but i dont think thats a reason to cancel the show that entertains the heck out of me.

Meh.

I'm not a believer that a guy who yells equates to them being a great player, etc. easy to say that now that the Ravens are in it but they've had plenty of bad years, a coaching change, etc. They're in the big game because they can rush the passer, have a great NT, a future HOFer at safety and a great coach.

Ray has had a great career but him yelling and giving speeches for the camera isn't why they're in the SB.

So what about when they lost in the AFC Championship last year? Or in the divisional round to the Steelers after having a lead at the half? Was Ray's leadership lacking then?

People are getting a lil carried away with what we "need". We lost to a better team in a game we easily could have won. We didn't lose because D-block makes videos after practice is over or because guys are fiery or passionate enough.

So what about when they lost in the AFC Championship last year? Or in the divisional round to the Steelers after having a lead at the half? Was Ray's leadership lacking then?

People are getting a lil carried away with what we "need". We lost to a better team in a game we easily could have won. We didn't lose because D-block makes videos after practice is over or because guys are fiery or passionate enough.

nic was pretty passionate when he threw ole boy to the ground lol

that bone headed penalty and the weak roughing the passer call is what really lost us the game

By the book that roughing the passer penalty is the "right" call but it's supposed to have intent. I kind of think the officials should have been able to look past that one.

Play of the game to me was the fumble. You were moving the ball easily on their D and were almost certain to come away with some points. Even if it's just a FG all you need is 3 to win the game on the last drive.

ask anyone here who cares about their 'personal' life going forward when we already know & heard about it over & over again???

How can this show sustain ??

When we ALL know that the & "

that bone headed penalty and the weak roughing the passer call is what really lost us the game

does not show the results desired

let's not blame this on refs.....now! We have got away with plenty of those phantom calls this whole season...& by & large zebras were very fair towards our ball club that's why we were the least penalized team!

Our "defense" choked back to back games...... & personally I have no interest in their personal aspirations beyond football field.

We as fans have devoted our time & money & shall continue to do so but, it's about effin time we get results in playoffs.

I mean if it was not for Tony G & Matt Ryan ....I was going to pray in few final secs to Seahags to put us out of misery ....atleast, it would not have hurt all of sooo deeeply!

ask anyone here who cares about their 'personal' life going forward when we already know & heard about it over & over again???

How can this show sustain ??

When we ALL know that the & "

does not show the results desired

let's not blame this on refs.....now! We have got away with plenty of those phantom calls this whole season...& by & large zebras were very fair towards our ball club that's why we were the least penalized team!

Our "defense" choked back to back games...... & personally I have no interest in their personal aspirations beyond football field.

We as fans have devoted our time & money & shall continue to do so but, it's about effin time we get results in playoffs.

I mean if it was not for Tony G & Matt Ryan ....I was going to pray in few final secs to Seahags to put us out of misery ....atleast, it would not have hurt all of sooo deeeply!

I haven't blamed the refs for anything, only nic and Matthews. If I recall we had forced a punt on one or both penalties and those second chances lead to scores on at least one continued drive. I can't remember exactly how everything occurred but I do know that those penalties hurt us although the one on Matthews was pretty weak

I haven't blamed the refs for anything, only nic and Matthews. If I recall we had forced a punt on one or both penalties and those second chances lead to scores on at least one continued drive. I can't remember exactly how everything occurred but I do know that those penalties hurt us although the one on Matthews was pretty weak

what about the plays we were getting gashed for over 15-20 yards by a TE back to back games.

What about all those mistackles Mr. Decoud & Dunta have shown us game after game?

This season has been all about "mistackles" & "misfits" !! & D-BLOCK now can shove it!

what about the plays we were getting gashed for over 15-20 yards by a TE back to back games.

What about all those mistackles Mr. Decoud & Dunta have shown us game after game?

This season has been all about "mistackles" & "misfits" !! & D-BLOCK now can shove it!

you place your faults and I shall place mine. Our defense has been getting abused by tight ends for the last few years so that's nothing surprising. Also missed tackles have been happening the last few years so that's nothing surprising either. A stupid penalty at the end of a play where a punt has been forced then lead to them scoring 7 is worth criticizing. Especially for a team that set a record for least penalties in a season