Holy ****

Falconsfan567

Guest Negatorris

Well, you don't gotta be young or old to know when Atlanta last won something ohmy.png

Can't wait to see the Niners fans disappear after the Ravens make you cry.

Well now we know better.

San Fransisco has ********* fans that have a tendency to get violent.

& Falcon Fans are sore Losers, who gets in fights with Saints Fan, wantin' to shoot, Throw punches after a game in which they lost, Smash their Tv in. All i'm getting is that you're big ol sour puss babies. but qq

lol it seems like every year some fans go ham. people cant seem to control their emotion. Watch next season when we get the 1 seed again and get to the Champ game and or if lose again people will go ham again. lol But i think we will win it all. just need 3-4 more players to make it over the hump

lol it seems like every year some fans go ham. people cant seem to control their emotion. Watch next season when we get the 1 seed again and get to the Champ game and or if lose again people will go ham again. lol But i think we will win it all. just need 3-4 more players to make it over the hump

It'll be nice, but, South is gonna be deeeep next year

& Falcon Fans are sore Losers, who gets in fights with Saints Fan, wantin' to shoot, Throw punches after a game in which they lost, Smash their Tv in. All i'm getting is that you're big ol sour puss babies. but qq

Whatever sweetheart.

Luckily I've got better things to do than worry about what you think or say.

Hey Man, It's ok, Maybe one Day you'd see how it is to be in a Super Bowl Again, o wait. Won't be anytime soon!

**** the moderators on this board. **** all of you. How in the **** is this dbag still around. What a joke this forum is. In all honesty it's kind of fitting for this team to have such garbage moderating this forum