If He'd Listen ...

Kizu_7

what did jon gruden even do in TB? inherited that D and our O is already MUCH better than the TB SUper Bowl team had

just saying ... what name would you throw out there? Like epic name ... considering Mike Smith is better than a lot of coaches out there.

Gruden hates quarterbacks (if he's coaching them...apparently he has a man crush on all of them when doing MNF broadcasts).

Overrated as a HC.....won with Dungy's players.

I'm happy with the job smitty has done. I wouldn't want any other coach here. Ryan stepped it up this year and we just couldnt finish but those two are cornerstones to what we currently have and I like it that way. We just need pieces on defense and to figure out our TE and RB spots and we wil be contenders this time next year, I believe.

ok how about Tony Dungy, then ... what I'm getting at is if a GREAT coach wanted to come in, would anyone be behind that?

i guess, but you kinda contridicted yourself in your original post. and i really think Smitty can get it done, just a perception that he doesnt stay aggresive. he was heard say "lets stay aggresive" throughtout the 2nd half of seattle and was stayed aggresive vs SF, we just came up short. blame the players, not the coach. smitty didnt miss tackles, smitty didnt commit unsportmanlike penalties. close game, but Smitty did a real good job all year. The team responds well to him

i guess, but you kinda contridicted yourself in your original post. and i really think Smitty can get it done, just a perception that he doesnt stay aggresive. he was heard say "lets stay aggresive" throughtout the 2nd half of seattle and was stayed aggresive vs SF, we just came up short. blame the players, not the coach. smitty didnt miss tackles, smitty didnt commit unsportmanlike penalties. close game, but Smitty did a real good job all year. The team responds well to him

not really, I just see all this fire smitty threads and was curious who exactly they would expect to be any better ... obviously there aren't many.