Props To The Fans.

Creative

I've only been to one game previous to Sunday (Oakland game this year), so I didn't know what to expect with a game of this magnitude Thankfully, I was shocked at the noise and intensity in the dome. Felt awesome. Just wanted to let this be known because I know FOX drains crowd noise. It was absolutely electric and something I'll never forget.

Edited by Creative

I've only been to one game previous to Sunday (Oakland game this year), so I didn't know what to expect with a game of this magnitude Thankfully, I was shocked at the noise and intensity in the dome. Felt awesome. Just wanted to let this be known because I know FOX drains crowd noise. It was absolutely electric and something I'll never forget.

I was there last week and it was GREAT! The AF fans are the best!!!!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

wish we could get our fans to stay just as loud in the third fourth.

I tried all I could. even took my poster and made it into the microphone.

everyone behind me was up. but the 8 rows in front of me was seating.

- I even went down there and yelled at them to get up off of their butts and start cheering like the did the first 2 quarters.

in a way I am proud of our fans....but in another way I am disappointing when a team scores a lot of fans just sit and sob and whine and complain and STOP cheering.

wish we could get our fans to stay just as loud in the third fourth.

I tried all I could. even took my poster and made it into the microphone.

everyone behind me was up. but the 8 rows in front of me was seating.

- I even went down there and yelled at them to get up off of their butts and start cheering like the did the first 2 quarters.

in a way I am proud of our fans....but in another way I am disappointing when a team scores a lot of fans just sit and sob and whine and complain and STOP cheering.

I was in 116 and everybody stood all game.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I was in 116 and everybody stood all game.

yeah my friends in the 100's said they were loud all game.

but in a lot of the 300. the bottom half of it was sitting.

I'm trying as hard as I can to get people involved. the people who can see me get into it......but the ones below me complain and just sit there