Being Optimistic About Atlanta Next Season..title Town..

crankdatfalcon

Ok let's start off with the falcons...only improvement needed is on defense..we need another impact linebacker, impact defensive tackles and maybe a real free safety...So with the

Draft and free agency, I hope Nolan can get the

Players needs to make this defense a force

In the nfl..

The hawks have a real good chance in landing some big name players with all the cap room we have going into the offseason..we have a good group right now, just not any superstars..

The braves, well I'm not sure so if anyone has an update of them, please feel free to update us...

Ok let's start off with the falcons...only improvement needed is on defense..we need another impact linebacker, impact defensive tackles and maybe a real free safety...So with the

Draft and free agency, I hope Nolan can get the

Players needs to make this defense a force

In the nfl..

The hawks have a real good chance in landing some big name players with all the cap room we have going into the offseason..we have a good group right now, just not any superstars..

The braves, well I'm not sure so if anyone has an update of them, please feel free to update us...

hawks are on the rise. lou wiliams is done for the year, but we will still make the playoffs. this team wont beat Miami in the east, but good hope for the future