I Really Wish Decoud Would Leave..... He Started With His

below average play along time ago. He was thinking he was really making plays, when really he was being coached up. Which was good, until he started thinking he was really talented, which he's not.....trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick if u could get that much for his sorry a$$

Edited by bmab-falconator

below average play along time ago. He was thinking he was really making plays, when really he was being coached up. Which was good, until he started thinking he was really talented, which he's not.....trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick if u could get that much for his sorry a$$

???

yeah, lets cut everyone who played yesterday and go back to 2007, that was such a fun year to be a Falcons fan huh

some of y'all need to take a few days to cool off before you post. I personally am glad I'm a Falcons fan, and not a fan of any team not named Patriots, Ravens, Falcons or Niners.

you could always go be a Jags fan, or Chiefs or Browns...........

The lack of padded practices has really hurt tackling in general in the NFL, though the two teams in the SB are exceptional at it.

BINGO!!!!!!!!! Give this guy a gold star. What the NFLPA did in making the teams to shorten their practices and wear helmets and shorts have really hurt teams this year. In there are more injuries now, cause the players are not getting hit during practices, and tackling. You've seen more hamstring injuries this season, cause the players are not going full speed during the few times they do practice.

Nothing like throwing a guy who played at a Pro Bowl level this year under the bus. Our fanbase FTW!

his picks came from Nolan's positioning of the defense, anybody in his spot on those would have had the opportunity to get those interceptions. He got an f- on what a safety is suppose to do. Tackle and cover. He is a slow toothpick so he needs to bulk up or gtfo

his picks came from Nolan's positioning of the defense, anybody in his spot on those would have had the opportunity to get those interceptions. He got an f- on what a safety is suppose to do. Tackle and cover. He is a slow toothpick so he needs to bulk up or gtfo

Then why did Nolan STOP?

DeCoud does need to get stronger...

As much as I like the guy I dont think Decoud is a good safety, He seems to play like a Cornerback, even are Cornerbacks can tackle better than him. To be a Safety you have to be an expert at tackling. Decoud doesnt keep his head up, which can cause serious injury. Like i have been always saying we should have kept James Sanders and have him play FS and have William Moore at SS. We need someone like Brain Dawkins but those type of players handle come around. I got a crazy theory maybe we should try and move William Moore to FS and try to pick up Laron Landry (not sure if i spelt his name right). Decoud was one of my top favorite plays but now i have to stop trying to ignore the elephant in the room. Decoud can literally the best Safety in the League but is he decade to hitting the weight room and practicing tackling all offseason and i dont think he is. I really hope he does if not, Falcons will look for someone who will take that extra step to be great.

Appreciative of his Int. numbers but not a good all around player. His tackling looks like a 6 year olds and has all season but he's not the only one. They desparely need to work on tackling and wrapping up!

IMO, one of Dimitroff's weaknesses is looking for players with speed. That's all he ever talks about is team speed. While I agree that team speed is an essential component, I also want to see individual physicality from the players we draft moving forward. For some reason we look at physicality for offensive skill positions (turner, Roddy, JJ) and speed on defense. Very strange. It's time to bring in some maulers on defense. Scott Pollard anyone? He may be a dirty player but he ruined the Patriots passing game last night.