Be Honest --Now Or Next Week

j.lane lineman

Now is way worse. I consider getting to the superbowl an accomplishment, win or lose( think how much our 98 season is remembered as opposed to our 2004 season), but everything up to that is just getting there.

Plus, I think the Falcons would have dispatched the Ravens. The Seattle and SF teams had much better D's.

Now is way worse. I consider getting to the superbowl an accomplishment, win or lose( think how much our 98 season is remembered as opposed to our 2004 season), but everything up to that is just getting there.

Plus, I think the Falcons would have dispatched the Ravens. The Seattle and SF teams had much better D's.

Yep, I think this was our Superbowl because I believe we would have beaten either NE or the Ravens and the niners were our toughest opponent.

This week. Tomorrow is never promised. And another reason is because it seemed like we would have learned a lesson from the Seattle game. I'm not even mad though. More frustrated then anything. It's hard to see the same problems pop up year, after year and yet they do the same thing.

As FFS 1970 says, we need rest. And yesterday certainly didn't help that cause.