Towels

jamescbr

before the game, out of town people were asking about the towels, well I got 4 extras that I can send out to people if they pay the postage....cant imagine it being more than a couple bucks.

I know they would be a lot better keepsakes had the last 2 minutes gone a bit differently.....I have lots of thoughts, feelings, etc about the game in general, but am just still on unwind from the last 8 days of playoff games, plane trips and emotional rollercoasters.....

more than

the first 4 people that PM me wanting them with address and other info, will get them.....I will post in here when they are gone

don't hang your heads falcon fans, we are built for lasting success and will get another shot

A lady offered to buy my towel yesterday. Apparently they ran out of them. I declined. Also when I was trying to find the Mashburn/Razor/1991 tailgate party in the Gulch, I had to get in a long line for the PortaJohn. Some drunk dude walks up and sees the long line and offers me $20 to cut the line. I should have taken it, but just let him cut. There were only two people behind me. He obviously had to go bad.

before the game, out of town people were asking about the towels, well I got 4 extras that I can send out to people if they pay the postage....cant imagine it being more than a couple bucks.

I know they would be a lot better keepsakes had the last 2 minutes gone a bit differently.....I have lots of thoughts, feelings, etc about the game in general, but am just still on unwind from the last 8 days of playoff games, plane trips and emotional rollercoasters.....

more than

the first 4 people that PM me wanting them with address and other info, will get them.....I will post in here when they are gone

don't hang your heads falcon fans, we are built for lasting success and will get another shot

I'll take one as a spoils to the victors kinda thing...