Worst Call Of The Game

Miller2Rison

i think bull in the ring and oklahomas are both illegal now

We run them with our JR players, however the spacing is much different than I recall when our coaches ran them. BITR is basically a Oline drill now, designed to get leverage, keep the feet chopping and drive you man out of the ring. We space them a yard apart now.

Mine is the non-call on the illegal contact/PI on Roddy. We shouldn't have been in the position to let it decide the game, but he was past 5 yds, and the ball was in the air. Add in the fact that the refs that were calling the game were like 1st in the league when it came to illegal contact/PI calls, and we still didn't get it. That was frustrating.

Maaaan if that got you heated, you must have been really P.O.'d that the refs were letting him and jones push our DBs of before going for the catch. Karma.

Are we sure that was the fumble drive? I remember thinking "They wouldn't have scored if not for that penalty", I thought it was a scoring drive.

You can see for yourself during NFL Network's REPLAY of the game.

I'd let y'all know when the replay happens, as soon as I know, but the MODS don't let me "start a topic".

i miss real football tho like when i was a kid we played bull in the ring in practice and the real lt wa destroying folks

easy to get real football back

stop paying the players millions and then the teams can afford to have them injured--with todays salaries they can't afford to have them hurt.

so the rules are designed to avoid injury plus to avoid future letigation by lawyers reping former players who got injured.

No doubt. Nolan completely left Miller uncovered last week, Harbaugh and the boys essentially ran the same plays for Davis.

Amen and Amen -- I really thought they would fix that-- they seemed to be more concerned about Wilson and Kaepernick (sp) than about the TEs ---the D was set up to stop the QBs at the expense of leaving theTEs open (at least leaving that middle area open). ---This new style of QB and TE seems to be giving Nolan fits.. Well he's got all offseason to come up with a fix,

He had better because more and more teams are headed in that direction.