Lmao At Dumb People

J-RoC770

Seattle guy saying we choked, he all happy cause we lost. Said we beat 9ers I said we eliminated y'all in the playoffs so what? He said at least we beat 9ers. Y'all went 1-1 with them .

Apparently their last game against us was their Super Bowl. They are too dumb to realize that regular season don't mean shiz if you can't keep rolling in the post.

I got a text from a Louisiana native and Seattle resident yesterday that said "hahaha @lanta"...I so wanted to ask him how his teams were doing watching the NFCCG from home...but left it alone.

Probably the same as your team sitting at home watching two other teams prepare for the big game.

Seattle guy saying we choked, he all happy cause we lost. Said we beat 9ers I said we eliminated y'all in the playoffs so what? He said at least we beat 9ers. Y'all went 1-1 with them .

why didn't you inform him the niners beat them. they did split the season 1-1. hawk fans are the worst. just try to post and talk football on the .net site. complete joke. it's like 12 year olds moderating the site.