Just Talked To A Bucs Fan.....

crimsonhawk

Yes, I know, but I live in Fla and they are like cockroaches around here (but I digress) and he stated that getting rid of Mike Smith would the worst possible thing we could do. He correctly states that with the coaching drought and all of the turn over in coaching this year, that such a move would set us back years.

He went on to say we should draft primarily defense (duh) and think about getting a new secondary coach because of the way our guys tend to ball hawk instead of trying to wrap up.

I tend to agree with his assessment because he is removed from the emotional aspect of our team and has been able to look unbiasedly (sp) at our whole team.

So I thought it was an interesting take on our team from a rival fan.

Tackling has been a huge weakness all year and that leads right to coaching, I'd have to agree maybe there should be some changes in the DB and LB coaching.

If we can plug the middle through draft or FA then I am confident we get the job done next year. Hopefully our first three picks are on the line and LB's, assuming we resign Grimes.