Brent Grimes

Anybody see Grimes working out on the field during warm ups? He had on shorts, no pads. Didn't look gimpy at all. I took a couple pics of him for proof. Hopefully I won't have to post em up. Just trust me on this one. What should we do about him next year? Re-sign him or let him walk? I would say, re-sign him, cut RobbinUs, re-sign McClain, let Franks and Beans walk, draft a young corner to groom and sign a vet FA for depth (maybe Beans, but hopefully someone better).

Spend that money on the DLine if anything. I like Grimes, but Robinson, Samuel and McClain are a good trio. Spending that much money on 4 corners with a sub par DLine is a waste. I'd rather spend that contract on another position

RobbinUs can't cover jack. He can hit but he can't tackle. Dude was demoted to nickel before Grimes got hurt. He has a cap hit somewhere north of $10M next year. McClain is even better than him IMO. Grimes and Asante on the outside with McClain in the slot = better coverage = better pass rush.

Owens mcclain asante and dunta all stepped up this year, I'd re-sign him just because falcons are gonna lose corners. I'd say if grimes makes it too hard to re-sign him and beef up the front 7 athletically let him walk. There's no reason are corners should have to be kill shotting running backs. They should be down on the ground before that has time to happen.