I Came To Cry With Yall...

helmsman

Here we are again. I don't know who to blame but I have to lay some sheet out-------------- We need a defensive line not named Aberaham.

Matty Ice... Why did you have to fumble the snap and throw a pick? Why couldn't we get a fckng field goal in the entire second half? Why couldn't we do anything?

Why did the refs call a roughing the passer on nothing when it would have ended 49'ers drive?

Why do I get myself built up over the season when I know it will always end in crushing defeat. CRUSHING DEFEAT.

Lastly, and what is hardest, I can no longer play the media game. Yea we won a playoff game that we almost lost. It seems that this team needs a 4 TD lead to be safe bc three just aint enough.

Seriously 24-14 half time and we cannot win the game.

Smitty just looks clueless when we are losing and cant stop them--- like hes pushing really hard for a brick turd to come out his back end.

I feel terrible for Tony G and Mr. Blank. Also myself. Now what will I do? I dont want no stinking NBA or MLB or NHL and my man Pacquaio has been letting me down lately too.

This team is like the joke of playoffs. We are the place the other teams come through to go the the super bowl... for the FOURTH TIME IN FIVE YEARS!!!!

OUR CITY IS A JOKE!

Think teams worry about playing in the Dome come January? Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why should they? Were only elite for 16 games.

I am everything that good is not right now. So I wanted to come shed some tears with those whos pain is similar to mine.

Here we are again. I don't know who to blame but I have to lay some sheet out-------------- We need a defensive line not named Aberaham.

Matty Ice... Why did you have to fumble the snap and throw a pick? Why couldn't we get a fckng field goal in the entire second half? Why couldn't we do anything?

Why did the refs call a roughing the passer on nothing when it would have ended 49'ers drive?

Why do I get myself built up over the season when I know it will always end in crushing defeat. CRUSHING DEFEAT.

Lastly, and what is hardest, I can no longer play the media game. Yea we won a playoff game that we almost lost. It seems that this team needs a 4 TD lead to be safe bc three just aint enough.

Seriously 24-14 half time and we cannot win the game.

Smitty just looks clueless when we are losing and cant stop them--- like hes pushing really hard for a brick turd to come out his back end.

I feel terrible for Tony G and Mr. Blank. Also myself. Now what will I do? I dont want no stinking NBA or MLB or NHL and my man Pacquaio has been letting me down lately too.

This team is like the joke of playoffs. We are the place the other teams come through to go the the super bowl... for the FOURTH TIME IN FIVE YEARS!!!!

OUR CITY IS A JOKE!

Think teams worry about playing in the Dome come January? Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why should they? Were only elite for 16 games.

I am everything that good is not right now. So I wanted to come shed some tears with those whos pain is similar to mine.

Yessssssssssssssss. This may be the best thread yet. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Although, as happy as I am by your feelings of despair, I do feel bad for the owner. That guys just looks like a great, old nice man. Until I hear something bad about him, someday I hope he gets a championship.

Yessssssssssssssss. This may be the best thread yet. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Although, as happy as I am by your feelings of despair, I do feel bad for the owner. That guys just looks like a great, old nice man. Until I hear something bad about him, someday I hope he gets a championship.

Why would you be happy by feelings of despair? Have some respect and let us be, we didn't kick you while you were down last year.

It is set up the nfl got what they wanted this will be a money making big time Super Bowl for them I'm sorry but that is the way I feel!!!!

Top 3 reasons given by someone in denial: (1) Refs robbed us; (2) The game was fixed; and (3) We lost, they didn't win.

Don't worry, it will get better in time.

Why would you be happy by feelings of despair? Have some respect and let us be, we didn't kick you while you were down last year.

Hmmmmm....you didn't play and beat us last year so it wouldn't make sense to kick us while we were down. As for feelings of despair, we are talking football, right? Not the slit-your-wrists variety, but my-team-lost type. The former does not make me happy. The latter? All day long. Don't worry I'll be gone soon enough. I'm just here to gloat.

See you next year during the regular season...

Hmmmmm....you didn't play and beat us last year so it wouldn't make sense to kick us while we were down. As for feelings of despair, we are talking football, right? Not the slit-your-wrists variety, but my-team-lost type. The former does not make me happy. The latter? All day long. Don't worry I'll be gone soon enough. I'm just here to gloat.

See you next year during the regular season...

What goes around comes around.

It's a good thing you don't represent the vast majority of 49er fans.

We have braying jackazzes that wear red and black so your kind is familiar.

Top 3 reasons given by someone in denial: (1) Refs robbed us; (2) The game was fixed; and (3) We lost, they didn't win.

Don't worry, it will get better in time.

Was that mugging on Roddy not PI to you? Answer honestly.

Wait.

You are a Niner fan, go home please. The game is over.

That's allowed within 5 yards, Especially on a 4th and 4. actually bro, Cry moar.

You cannot go through the receiver to make a play on the ball. Basic football officiating 101. If it's not PI it's holding. Either way it's a horrible no call as was the roughing the passer no call when Ryan got hurt. Then again I wouldn't expect an idiot niner fan to know the rules.

You cannot go through the receiver to make a play on the ball. Basic football officiating 101. If it's not PI it's holding. Either way it's a horrible no call as was the roughing the passer no call when Ryan got hurt. Then again I wouldn't expect an idiot niner fan to know the rules.

Sorry Falcons Fans, Contact is allowed within 5 yards, You got blessed with Douglas having that as a catch, Cry more though, good non call

Sorry Falcons Fans, Contact is allowed within 5 yards, You got blessed with Douglas having that as a catch, Cry more though, good non call

You cannot be that stupid. Five yards or no five yards, if the ball is in the air and you are hanging all over the receiver before the ball arrives to make the play then it's PI. One way or the other it's a penalty as is body slamming a QB to the ground after he has released the ball. That happened when Ryan got hurt. Get off the weed dude!!

You cannot be that stupid. Five yards or no five yards, if the ball is in the air and you are hanging all over the receiver before the ball arrives to make the play then it's PI. One way or the other it's a penalty as is body slamming a QB to the ground after he has released the ball. That happened when Ryan got hurt. Get off the weed dude!!

yEAH, Man, Make up that silly excuse, gotta cry about something right? It's ok, you'd get how the game works in a few years i guess ^_^

Contact is not Allowed once the ball is in the air. Once it is thrown it is PI. I am not crying about the call, as I don't expect it there, though it could have easily been called. We had other opportunities to win and didn't. But contact is not allowed once the ball is thrown period.