We've Come So Far. I Trust Dimitroff...

Falcon Man™

He will shake things up and we will be better next season.

My biggest concern is how we may need to revamp our offense with the loss of TG...he has been Ryan's safety valve for 4 seasons. Tough to find a TE that demands a double team and still finds the open area. When he isn't open, he still catches it. What a freak TG has been.

Dimitroff is a great GM.

But he needs to break out of his shell on drafting defense - he needs help there. He really needs to listen to Mike Nolan and the kind of players Nolan wants/needs.

Nolan drafted/signed a lot of the core talent on Niners defense. He knows the kind of player who can come in and help a defense be dominant.

Falcons need to put their "treasure" (draft picks/free agency) into the defense this offseason - it has been neglected and can be so - no more.

Guest Negatorris

Dimitroff is a great GM.

But he needs to break out of his shell on drafting defense - he needs help there. He really needs to listen to Mike Nolan and the kind of players Nolan wants/needs.

Nolan drafted/signed a lot of the core talent on Niners defense. He knows the kind of player who can come in and help a defense be dominant.

Falcons need to put their "treasure" (draft picks/free agency) into the defense this offseason - it has been neglected and can be so - no more.

I believe Nolan should help in TD's defensive drafting. I have faith we can get better next year.

Dimitroff is a great GM.

With Nolan working with the defense for a season now, he will know what he needs. I trust he and TD work together and find good players

I trust him on offense, but stay away from defense please and let Nolan pick his guys. All he's done us draft busts

he's not TERRIBLE Spoon, Willy Mo, Owens, Dent & Peters have all contributed at times but for every pick he made that's been somewhat successful I always reflect back to Peria Jerry, Chevis Jackson amongst some other guys that have fell by the waist side..

I do agree though lets hope TD passes the reigns to Nolan come Defensive evaluation and choice so he can get the guys he feels will help runs the defensive scheme he desires, time to hit the war room boys!

Thomas Dimitroff is going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat this offseason. He has his work cut out for him. We have a lot of free agents. We have a lot of players at or close to the end of their careers. I think our roster is packed with really good players, a few great players and good depth. I also think there are a few positions where we need a premier player added so we can continue to compete for championships.

Thomas Dimitroff is going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat this offseason. He has his work cut out for him. We have a lot of free agents. We have a lot of players at or close to the end of their careers. I think our roster is packed with really good players, a few great players and good depth. I also think there are a few positions where we need a premier player added so we can continue to compete for championships.

with other teams getting better (Redskins/Niners/Seahawks) and still having the old guard(Packers/Saints/Bears) the NFC will continue to be a battle. Its not like we just start in 2014 in the NFC title game.

Losing Tony - if he retires like it looks like - will be a big blow as well - dude is money making catches in tight coverage to keep drives alive.

Dimitroff has decisions on Willy Mo and Baker - think he needs to re-sign both. Probably will go ahead and lock up Matt to a big deal that hopefully will generate some cap relief in the first two years.